Woke black man takes "jew cracka" to task on nyc subway

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a lesson to be learned here: the Jew’s power lies in getting others to fight for him.

All the time, he is threatening the black with lawyers, social media attention and cops. He never once says that he himself i will fight the black and let god decide who is right. And then, when that fails, he tries to rile up the other passengers to do his dirty work for him. Truly, a fascinating display of Jewry caught in the wild.

Blacks as a culture in New York are well aware that attacking a Jew is much more serious than attacking a member of any other race. I assume this is a big part of why Jews in the city are so much more likely to wear yarmulkes and other signifiers of their Jewishness than Jews who live in less diverse areas of the country. Hence why he was desperate to find his "jew cap" and held the door open for abnormally long whie. (A crime in nyc btw).

The Israeli documentary “Defamation” about Jewish power in America featured interviews with blacks in Brooklyn Heights saying they won’t try to rob Jews both because they know they don’t carry money and they don’t want to get charged with hate crimes

There is a lesson to be learned here: the Jew’s power lies in getting others to fight for him.

All the time, he is threatening the black with lawyers, social media attention and cops. He never once says that he himself i will fight the black and let god decide who is right. And then, when that fails, he tries to rile up the other passengers to do his dirty work for him. Truly, a fascinating display of Jewry caught in the wild.
I'm on parole kulaha! why do madows always snitch on themselves? telling intel on yourself to an opponent in a fight could yield a greater advantage for them and yet this dumb ass tells him he is on parole so the guy can further his efforts to encourage the madow guy to attack him so he can get arrested.

:faysalwtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This black dude is dead. He's being an antisemitc, he'll be in jail or killed

I'm on parole kulaha! why do madows always snitch on themselves? telling intel on yourself to an opponent in a fight could yield a greater advantage for them and yet this dumb ass tells him he is on parole so the guy can further his efforts to encourage the madow guy to attack him so he can get arrested.

:faysalwtf:
What a dumb nigga
:chrisfreshhah:
He probably told him where he and his mama live afterwards
:pachah1:

What a dumb nigga
:chrisfreshhah:
He probably told him where he and his mama live afterwards
:pachah1:
Jews are high iq of course he was quick to pick up on that fact after the black man foolishly spilled the beans. He was probably calling his cousins to have cops nearby radioed to harass the black male after their altercation.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending