WODE MAYA releases 1st video of Somalia. Canadian-Xaliimo living in Hargeisa hosted him. She then says “We eat watermelon because of SCW Nabi Maxamed”

Baayeeeey :jcoleno:

Of all the things in Somalia, these people made us look like Arab sand dwellers with those HIijabs and baggy clothing. It's over, the Somali image is Bhakti.
Why the hell does Somaliland have Arabic on its flag? No wonder Wode mayoo dressed like one of those Khaleeji. Why wasn't he given traditional Somali male clothing?

That Arabic music was the last thing and Wode mayo was wrong for that.
I can't tell whether Wode mayo made us look Arabicized, whether we're already arabicized, or both.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Of all the things in Somalia, these people made us look like Arab sand dwellers with those HIijabs and baggy clothing.

It's over, the Somali image is Bhakti and it was killed by Somalilanders.
Why the hell does Somaliland have Arabic on its flag? No wonder Wode mayoo dressed like one of those Khaleeji.
Its the shahada:williamswtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like the Canadian Xaliimo Youtube video. My older brother who is a fob has a crush on her. Her and her mother seem a bit tuff, and rugged. Meant to live in the frontier desert.

I think you are one of these xalimos that want to go back to the days were somalis were walking have naked tru the streets?

I'm one of those Wadaani Xalimo's who likes her Somaliniimo. Wearing an Abaaya and Gulf clothing doesn't fly with me. WE ARE SOMALI, and should practice our traditional style of dressing with some modern innovations. Not completely overhaul it and buy cheap stuff from Dubai to copy their clothing.

Somali fabric and clothing used to be so prominent that we would export it to other countries and they would wear our traditional clothing. This generation in the past 30 years has really lost their somalinimo it seems.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I like the Canadian Xaliimo Youtube video. My older brother who is a fob has a crush on her. Her and her mother seem a bit tuff, and rugged. Meant to live in the frontier desert.
Lol i like her to. But she got no hair so that is a no no for me
giphy.gif

Based

VIP

Of all the things in Somalia, these people made us look like Arab sand dwellers with those HIijabs and baggy clothing. It's over, the Somali image is Bhakti.
Why the hell does Somaliland have Arabic on its flag? No wonder Wode mayoo dressed like one of those Khaleeji. Why wasn't he given traditional Somali male clothing?

That Arabic music was the last thing. I can't tell whether Wode mayo made us look
Arabicized, whether we're already arabicized, or both.
Respect the shahada. It isnt just any Arabic writing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fish is disgusting.

Somalis never used to eat fish. Someone in my family worked on an infrastructure project with Somalis in the 70s and they wanted to build a farm near the coastline. :mjlol: One ajnabi guy asked them why not harvest fish as a crop instead and they said it smelled bad. There appears to be some taboo surrounding eating fish. Meat was always more prized.

Somalis never used to eat fish. Someone in my family worked on an infrastructure project with Somalis in the 70s and they wanted to build a farm near the coastline. :mjlol: One ajnabi guy asked them why not harvest fish as a crop instead and they said it smelled bad. This was in the south fyi. There appears to be some taboo surrounding eating fish. Meat was always more prized.
Our ancestors really knew what was up with the rotten thing called Fish.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis never used to eat fish. Someone in my family worked on an infrastructure project with Somalis in the 70s and they wanted to build a farm near the coastline. :mjlol: One ajnabi guy asked them why not harvest fish as a crop instead and they said it smelled bad. There appears to be some taboo surrounding eating fish. Meat was always more prized.

I can believe that story walaahi. By nature Somalis are cattle and farming nation. Goat and Camel are an identity for them. Hadith says people who kee[ camels are arrogant, those who keep sheep's are humble. I haven't heard anything about goats- but knowing goats--who are very clever herd-i would say Somalis are just as clever as their goats.

And honestly fish does smell. But It is historically proven that a nation that eats fish are brainy. Like the Asians.

In Kenya--the smartest tribes luos, actress lupita nyongo tribe. They are very brainy in school but not conniving in the streets like kikuyu, same with Asians they are brainy in school.

Moral of the story is- if u want to do well in school- eat lots of fish

1620406951606.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can believe that story walaahi. By nature Somalis are cattle and farming nation. Goat and Camel are an identity for them. Hadith says people who kee[ camels are arrogant, those who keep sheep's are humble. I haven't heard anything about goats- but knowing goats--who are very clever herd-i would say Somalis are just as clever as their goats.

And honestly fish does smell. But It is historically proven that a nation that eats fish are brainy. Like the Asians.

In Kenya--the smartest tribes luos, actress lupita nyongo tribe. They are very brainy in school but not conniving in the streets like kikuyu, same with Asians they are brainy in school.

Moral of the story is- if u want to do well in school- eat lots of fish

View attachment 183862

Yes; the Omega-3s from the fish help with concentration. @Material seems to be declaring war on these sea crops. Would you suggest Somalis make an exception and consider eating this 'brain food' more often?

Trending