WODE MAYA releases 1st video of Somalia. Canadian-Xaliimo living in Hargeisa hosted him. She then says “We eat watermelon because of SCW Nabi Maxamed”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She said “It was the prophet’s practice to break fast by eating watermelon “ :jcoleno: :farmajoyaab:

EE09F1F9-DA43-446E-B8B8-EE91F7C194CB.jpeg

Last edited:
It is that and dates
They cancel each other out dates is considered a hot food while watermelon is considered a cool food. There’s a Hadith on it.

Based

VIP
I don't like the fact that he's using that Arab sand dwelling tune at the beginning. Making it look like Hergeisa is some dusty tuulo in a remote desert

You know whats funny i just found out that somalis dont eat fish because if you eat fish you are considered poor:mindblown: The langaabnimo of somalis never amaze me
Coastal Somalis eat fish , the problem is the lack of refrigeration which causes fish to expire when transporting.

New systems have been put in place recently to help transfer of fish. I recently ate fish in JigJiga that was from Somalia.

Any fish seems nasty to me. Only one is bearable is the one at maccies. :gaas:
the "fish" at mcdonalds ain't fish, it's probably just processed waste. tried eating a filet o fish in london, don't even get me started on how horrible yalls mcdonald branches are LOL

the "fish" at mcdonalds ain't fish, it's probably just processed waste. tried eating a filet o fish in london, don't even get me started on how horrible yalls mcdonald branches are LOL
:nahgirl:the sauce on the fillet o fish was sexy. but everyone knows its subway which is the best

Fish is nice what are you guys on about.

Did he flee Mogadishu to Somaliland due to the conflict? He came at the wrong time smh.

Trending