Without Reer Puntland - Somalia would be the next singapore

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Irrelevant yet we taking over Bosaso:p
Looooooooool@ taking over Bosaaso ? Taking over Bosaaso as what? As maids? You're going to poison your masters?Keep dreaming.

Who gave you the confidence to talk to me? I will make sure to tell my relatives to cut the rahanweyn maids salary.

bro if you’re Isaaq then don’t even give any clan xaar on this website forum loool i learnt my lesson 100’s of times that they just don’t like us
Fam, just to tell you, what most people say on this forum is different to real life. If people speak negatively about you guy it's really the Somaliland project they hate. They don't hate the Isaaq clan itself although Isaaq haters exist.

Looooooooool@ taking over Bosaaso ? Taking over Bosaaso as what? As maids? You're going to poison your masters?Keep dreaming.

Who gave you the confidence to talk to me? I will make sure to tell my relatives to cut the rahanweyn maids salary.
If Puntland was oil rich and first class, you would probably abuse your maids because they come from a different qabiil lmaooo

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Taariikhda ummada Soomaaliyeed waxay kusoo koobiyeen dhowr nin oo tolkooda u adeegayay. That's not Somali history WTF.

1. The Cape of Spices was a description of the Northeastern coast before 1AD. Way before Mr Darod was believed to have existed :icon lol:. Until the mid 1800s, this region was known as a barren desert settled by ppl hiding in caves to escape the heat.

Do you that some members on this forum reside in Europe?

The horn of africa is talked about when it subject of the indian ocean arises in the class.

The entire somali coast on the indian ocean was a no go zone for every ship without somali permission. The cape of spices might be old however MJ's have lived there for centuries by now even the east india company A.K.A the Dutch V.O.C the richest company in the world at its height and the inventor of the stock market was even to scared to travel through our precious cape of spices.

Please take your bs elsewhere saaxib.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
At the end of the day its all about respecting each other's ethnic groups. Let's celebrate our diversity whether you are an ethnic MJ, Hawiye, D&M, Issaq or whatever. If a kikuyu, Kalenjins , Luos, Mkamba, Massai in Kenya can do it, why not us? Atleast we share a religion and somewhat a language.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
At the end of the day its all about respecting each other's ethnic groups. Let's celebrate our diversity whether you are an ethnic MJ, Hawiye, D&M, Issaq or whatever. If a kikuyu, Kalenjins , Luos, Mkamba in Kenya can do it, why not us? Atleast we share a religion and somewhat a language.

We need to instal some patriotism into every qabiil. Love your qabiil however love your nation even more.

We need an common enemy, the economy.

Make it a competition who can rebuild the nation faster and better.

And create a traditional house of representatives filled with the qabiil representatives. And a democratic house which holds more power.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
MJ right now
B6AC2AB1-F671-4CBE-8FC3-070D8959780A.jpeg

Let me see,

Total Control of Puntland,

Total Control of Jubaland,

Ogadeniya

NFD

Influence in Ethiopian regional and federal,

influence in Kenyan regional and central

when hawiye and dir attacked darood, the darood had a Kenyan Ogaden general who was the chief general of all armed forces of kenya supply darood ships of military weapons which darood used to kick hawiye from the borders of doobley back to afgooye,

can you imagine if the Kenya did not have the Ogaden chief general, General Muxamuud Barrow?

Darood is just too strategic,he was expanding and conquering lands centuries before hawiye even woke up,

we would be better off parting from hawiye lands and getting back our kingdoms of old, the whites did not give us a referendum to ask if we wanted to join these people who found civilisation and maybe even Islam in 1960

Last edited:
We had the Hiraab Imamate and no MJ ruled over us. Geledi ruled Kismayo, A supposed Darod city. You captured Hobyo while Hiraab was fighting the Italians we threw you out. You got comfortable in Xamar and we threw you out. Today,HG live deep in K5,expanding against Darod and Hawiya protecting the borders of the western frontier. MJ and Ogaden love to credit for other peoples acheivements:siilaanyosmile:

no one has ruled kismayo since the Ogaden conquered jubaland in 1820,

i dont know of this geeladi, you lot make up new names daily, the only times Ogaden lost kismayo rule was when the white man colonised somalia and forced us into the somali state but we still managed and did everything on earth to get it back,

i dont know this geeladi, we know of ajuuraan but people make up things, saamale Bs now geeldi BS

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
no one has ruled kismayo since the Ogaden conquered jubaland in 1820,

i dont know of this geeladi, you lot make up new names daily, the only times Ogaden lost kismayo rule was when the white man colonised somalia and forced us into the somali state but we still managed and did everything on earth to get it back,

i dont know this geeladi, we know of ajuuraan but people make up things, saamale Bs now geeldi BS
Samaale is real sxb. It's where Somali originates from :samwelcome:

I don't like tribal talk but all I'm going to say is:

Majeerteen are probably the most influential sub clan in all of Somaliweyn whether it's Political or economic and nobody could f*ck with them. We haven't lost an inch of land and karbaashed many clans that invaded us. We are like Jews which is why many clans don't trust us.

The only difference between us and some other clans is the fact that we love peace and development and other ones are savages who like to destroy. We are also the least qabiilist tribe since we forgive and move on. If baraxleey burns, we rid the fire. If nomads are starving, we give them shelter and food. If they get shot, we treat them in our hospital. We are not known for killing people or robing land displacing people.

If MJs had the same reer badiyo mentality of looting and killing other tribes, enemy clans wouldn't exist but we're peaceful.

I would not say somaliweyn sxb, that is left for Ogaden, Ogaden plays east african game when Mj plays somalia game, the white divided us but we fought everyone in rift valley kenyan, mountian kenya to the borders of Ogadeniya/ethiopia till the russians/British/cubans helped them,

Mj does well in somalia but doesn't have the strategic clout and expans and influence Ogaden has had,

the only somali clan with 3 regional leadership is the Ogaden

Trending