Without Reer Puntland - Somalia would be the next singapore

We had the Hiraab Imamate and no MJ ruled over us. Geledi ruled Kismayo, A supposed Darod city. You captured Hobyo while Hiraab was fighting the Italians we threw you out. You got comfortable in Xamar and we threw you out. Today,HG live as deep in K5 and Hawiya protecting the borders of the western frontier. MJ and Ogaden love to credit for other peoples acheivements:siilaanyosmile:
you can keep telling yourself that lol, you should thank all the ppl that fought to liberate you lol. Geledi ruled the south, they co-ruled Banadir with the zanzibar sultanate which Italy later took over from. This is basic history:mahubowtf:

I don't like tribal talk but all I'm going to say is:

Majeerteen are probably the most influential sub clan in all of Somaliweyn whether it's Political or economic and nobody could f*ck with them. We haven't lost an inch of land and karbaashed many clans that invaded us. We are like Jews which is why many clans don't trust us.

The only difference between us and some other clans is the fact that we love peace and development and other ones are savages who like to destroy. We are also the least qabiilist tribe since we forgive and move on. If baraxleey burns, we rid the fire. If nomads are starving, we give them shelter and food. If they get shot, we treat them in our hospital. We are not known for killing people or robing land displacing people.

If MJs had the same reer badiyo mentality of looting and killing other tribes, enemy clans wouldn't exist but we're peaceful.

Macalin M

Out here
I don't like tribal talk but all I'm going to say is:

Majeerteen are probably the most influential sub clan in all of Somaliweyn whether it's Political or economic and nobody could f*ck with them. We haven't lost an inch of land and karbaashed many clans that invaded us. We are like Jews which is why many clans don't trust us.

The only difference between us and some other clans is the fact that we love peace and development and other ones are savages who like to destroy. We are also the least qabiilist tribe since we forgive and move on. If baraxleey burns, we rid the fire. If nomads are starving, we give them shelter and food. If they get shot, we treat them in our hospital. We are not known for killing people or robing land displacing people.

If MJs had the same reer badiyo mentality of looting and killing other tribes, enemy clans wouldn't exist but we're peaceful.
“Least qabilist tribe” ummm ok! :nvjpqts:

Raxanwayn are the least qabilist clan in Somalia
Compared to other geeljire clans we are less qabiilist. Don't deny that Fam. Yes, we may be a little arrogant but do you see us looting tribes? Do you see us killing people and taking land? If we wanted too we could but we don't since we're religious, educated and we're known for development and state building.

Compared to other geeljire clans we are less qabiilist. Don't deny that Fam. Yes, we may be a little arrogant but do you see us looting tribes? Do you see us killing people and taking land? If we wanted too we could but we don't since we're religious, educated and we're known for development and state building.
@Samaalic Era I accidently responded to you lool. I was gonna respond to the other guy.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hawiya,Darod and Isaaq are lost qabilists. Raxanwayn are the most welcoming clan and you can live amongst and will be treated like you are one of them.:salute:

HG and MJ are full time qabilist, lets not kid ourselves sxb:browtf:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Forgot he pulled that move smh. What was his intention behind it? I thought the galmudug forces is what keeps Shabab at bay in central Somalia.

Galmudug is still in it's infancy, the region is being contested because it will play a huge role in its coming years.

all tuugo are against a halal government

:rejoice:

mudane farmaajo has stopped there illegal businesses and stealing land in lower shabeele

If anything, he is continuing the JVA alliance and has turned a blind eye to the HG antics in that region :icon e wink:

Farm

VIP
all tuugo are against a halal government

:rejoice:

mudane farmaajo has stopped there illegal businesses and stealing land in lower shabeele

farmaajo is the biggest thief. He stole more than $80 million, which is more than any president in Somalia aside from his uncle Siad Barre.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn how much stuff are they gonna claim, moving like the we wuzzers.

Federalism too:childplease: . We were calling for that since the 50s, we saw past this one somalia one this nonsense, sadly y'all had you're heads up the soomalinimo ass so much you couldn't see the inevitable qabil wars that were gonna break out
Why is this rahanweyn even mentioning MJ.

Mj xaal qaado, even the irrelevant rahanweyns are hating from the sidelines loooooooool

Trending