Without Reer Puntland - Somalia would be the next singapore

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dhulbahante are in Dhulbahante land so they can move into my house in Garowe for all I care.
Isaaq is just paying their bills.

Also, Hawiye is dominating Hawiye land, do you want a cookie for being in your own house whilst AMISOM is babysitting you?

Jubbaland is Daarood land and lead by Daarood so tell me, Mr Hawiye, what did you win?

Your own house back? Congratulations o_O
But I thought Xamar was 30% Hawiya according to @Yonis before we conquered it, am I missing something here:dabcasar:

Eydoor can never be relevant in Somali politics unless they claim their true daddy: DIR and that hurts their soul.

That's why some days they are "Duriyada Sheekh Isxaaq from Ciraaq o_O" and the next day "Dirta Waqooyi". :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Their initial goal was to take the North and for Hawiye to take the South but it failed.

Trust me, if this was possible and they were promised the Presidency they would come running.

Attention seekers with not enough land and power.
Fr they been useless everybody knows they were singers and yin alcohol because they contribute nothing else

But I thought Xamar was 30% Hawiya according to @Yonis , am I missing something here:dabcasar:

Are you mistaking me for Marehan or something? I don't care who lives in or controls Mogadishu so what's the meaning of that comment?

I pointed out the facts, which is that Hawiye is in Hawiye land, Daarood is in Daarood lands and the civil war just helped Puntites build their own home. So we may have lost some villas and people but we are thriving now Alhamdulilah.

One day, we may even go back to sharing Hawiye lands, I mean, the "Capital of Somalia". :dabcasar:

Fr they been useless everybody knows they were singers and *****yin alcohol because they contribute nothing else

Somalilanders are and have always been Somalia's court jesters aka "the entertainment class".

"Hoyga Fanka Somaliyeed", they brag about this btw.

If only they stuck to their strengths instead of wasting their time trying to harass people in SSC.

But Hawiya and Raxanwayn dominate the South and Isaaq pushing towards Garowe,

Do you have no shame:chrisfreshhah:
funny how you say have you no shame while all u can brag about is destruction lol, btw the US literally killed thousands of mooryaans in Xamar snap out of your delusions. you literally border us talk about our fights instead of dhulo vs mj beef. Your people dont even rule their own land mate, AMISOM and Ethiopia do along with their master Xaarmaajo which is keeping you in shackles, HG can't even do anything against him while he brought tanks to Dhuuso town lol

Somalilanders are and have always been Somalia's court jesters aka "the entertainment class".

"Hoyga Fanka Somaliyeed", they brag about this btw.

If only they stuck to their strengths instead of wasting their time trying to harass people in SSC.
I swear my grandpa told me in the 70s he would head to hargiesa for bashaal eat qat drink and f*ck hoes he said the females always said yes

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yeh,......….I don't think the SNM where Darood...………. the somali anthem in 2019 was done by a Habar yoonis guy, inaddtion to the Darwish movement there were numerous issaqs in the movement.

Taariikhda ummada Soomaaliyeed waxay kusoo koobiyeen dhowr nin oo tolkooda u adeegayay. That's not Somali history WTF.

1. The Cape of Spices was a description of the Northeastern coast before 1AD. Way before Mr Darod was believed to have existed :icon lol:. Until the mid 1800s, this region was known as a barren desert settled by ppl hiding in caves to escape the heat.

2. "Majertenia" and "Hobyo", local colonial protectorates known for assisting foreigners. Waa taariikh ayagu gooni u ah. It has no more importance than the Geledi "sultanate" of Afgooye and Luuq.:icon lol: They can all be classified as local history not pan Somali history. The average Somali in Baydhabo or Jabuuti would never hear of it.

3. Maakhir Sultanate another wikipedia invention :icon lol: they found a sand castle in Laas Qorey and suddenly declared it a sultanate despite no real historical mention of this.

4. The dervishes, strictly speaking it did have a majority Dhulbahante, i'll let this one slide. The Mad Mullah was a Somali hero, no denying that. But he is one among several men who fought. Hassan Barsane was more known in the South than him.

5. SYL, established by 13 men of different backgrounds, was one among several parties that liberated the country including the SNL which freed Somaliland. And we all know how the SYL prospered under Sacad leadership :icon e wink:

6. The flag is debateable. Ina Cawaale Liibaan was said to only be recognised for this by Afwayne but past eblems of Italian Somaliland shows the white star and blue outline was previously designed.

6. The national anthem was written by the father of Former Minister Fowsiyo Yusuf who is Isaaq. This is common knowledge. :draketf:

7. The first millionaire and richest Somali known before 1991 was Jirde Xuseen, another Isaaq. Uunlaaye the Cali Saleebaan merchant from Kismayo was a close second but they both had their wealth diminished thanks to the Kacaan.

8. Federalism as a concept was first introduced in 1950 by the Raxanweyn. @Balaayo can attest to that. Puntland was never sincere about federalism but rather a Puntland driven federalism, where regions can be cut in half if the needs of a Darod population isn't met. They know this contradicts the whole idea which is why they now push for this new bullshit concept "confederationism".

WE WUZ KANGZ miya sxbiyaal:heh:
Simple history search will show you who you were under, the geledis and your other obvious master had hutus in check, remember the reason why you snapped? wasnt it houndred years of darood aka MJ oppression? lol you can find this on the net... hell even ur other hutu brothers use this against u

i4DNUW8.png

Taariikhda ummada Soomaaliyeed waxay kusoo koobiyeen dhowr nin oo tolkooda u adeegayay. That's not Somali history WTF.

1. The Cape of Spices was a description of the Northeastern coast before 1AD. Way before Mr Darod was believed to have existed :icon lol:. Until the mid 1800s, this region was known as a barren desert settled by ppl hiding in caves to escape the heat.

2. "Majertenia" and "Hobyo", local colonial protectorates known for assisting foreigners. Waa taariikh ayagu gooni u ah. It has no more importance than the Geledi "sultanate" of Afgooye and Luuq.:icon lol: They can all be classified as local history not pan Somali history. The average Somali in Baydhabo or Jabuuti would never hear of it.

3. Maakhir Sultanate another wikipedia invention :icon lol: they found a sand castle in Laas Qorey and suddenly declared it a sultanate despite no real historical mention of this.

4. The dervishes, strictly speaking it did have a majority Dhulbahante, i'll let this one slide. The Mad Mullah was a Somali hero, no denying that. But he is one among several men who fought. Hassan Barsane was more known in the South than him.

5. SYL, established by 13 men of different backgrounds, was one among several parties that liberated the country including the SNL which freed Somaliland. And we all know how the SYL prospered under Sacad leadership :icon e wink:

6. The flag is debateable. Ina Cawaale Liibaan was said to only be recognised for this by Afwayne but past eblems of Italian Somaliland shows the white star and blue outline was previously designed.

6. The national anthem was written by the father of Former Minister Fowsiyo Yusuf who is Isaaq. This is common knowledge. :draketf:

7. The first millionaire and richest Somali known before 1991 was Jirde Xuseen, another Isaaq. Uunlaaye the Cali Saleebaan merchant from Kismayo was a close second but they both had their wealth diminished thanks to the Kacaan.

8. Federalism as a concept was first introduced in 1950 by the Raxanweyn. @Balaayo can attest to that. Puntland was never sincere about federalism but rather a Puntland driven federalism, where regions can be cut in half if the needs of a Darod population isn't met. They know this contradicts the whole idea which is why they now push for this new bullshit concept "confederationism".

All you did is quote my post and acknowledge that our history existed and that we had a hand in everything in Somalia.

Thank you Mckenzie.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Simple history search will show you who you were under, the geledis and your other obvious master had ****s in check, remember the reason why you snapped? wasnt it houndred years of darood aka MJ oppression? lol you can find this on the net... hell even ur other **** brothers use this against u

i4DNUW8.png
We had the Hiraab Imamate and no MJ ruled over us. Geledi ruled Kismayo, A supposed Darod city. You captured Hobyo while Hiraab was fighting the Italians we threw you out. You got comfortable in Xamar and we threw you out. Today,HG live deep in K5,expanding against Darod and Hawiya protecting the borders of the western frontier. MJ and Ogaden love to credit for other peoples acheivements:siilaanyosmile:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
All you did is quote my post and acknowledge that our history existed and that we had a hand in everything in Somalia.

Thank you Mckenzie.

I don't discredit MJ's or wish any harm on them walal, we are still allies in the war against Farmajo :icon e wink:

You just need to sit back and stop taking sole credit for literally everything Somali. Dalka waa la wada leeyahay, even a HAG ka yeeli mayno inuu Darodka caburiyo.

I don't discredit MJ's or wish any harm on them walal, we are still allies in the war against Farmajo :icon e wink:

You just need to sit back and stop taking sole credit for literally everything Somali. Dalka waa la wada leeyahay, even a HAG ka yeeli mayno inuu Darodka caburiyo.
Why are you against faarmajo? Just curious.

Not sole credit just want our credit but I am glad we are in agreement.

Either we all work together to revive Somalia or separate countries, no more Somali bloodshed!!

Aameen.

May that neo-kacaanist Farmaajo, leave office fast and in a hurry.

Damn how much stuff are they gonna claim, moving like the we wuzzers.

Federalism too:childplease: . We were calling for that since the 50s, we saw past this one somalia one this nonsense, sadly y'all had you're heads up the soomalinimo ass so much you couldn't see the inevitable qabil wars that were gonna break out

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Damn how much stuff are they gonna claim, moving like the we wuzzers.

Federalism too:childplease: . We were calling for that since the 50s, we saw past this one somalia one this nonsense, sadly y'all had you're heads up the soomalinimo ass so much you couldn't see the inevitable qabil wars that were gonna break out
We can one unified Somalia but with fair rotational leadership and representation. Even a Yibir should be able to become Madaxwayne

We can one unified Somalia but with fair rotational leadership and representation. Even a Yibir should be able to become Madaxwayne

Federalism is the way, I don't care about no central government, let me develop my own region with as little interference as possible

Trending