With shiism spreading across africa

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
allepo was never under isis nor al-queda , what are you talking about?
the assad regime and the russian bombed the city to hell and commited the majority of the human right violations.
it's really ingnorant of you showing city that he destroyed being rebuild and that something positive for assad regime.

just because it's a black flag with a shahada on doesn't mean automatic terrorist flag.:snoop:
10151819_835457783211225_3296114934690150525_n-11.jpg

also i don't like either the western backed opposition or the russian backed assad regime.
lol i deleted the post wasnt in the mood to continue the discussion but ill give it one last go
the main opposition is led by hayat tahrir al sham aka al nusra or al qaeda in syria and the leader is abu mohammed al jolani and he used to fight with zarqawi

go ahead and read about him on wiki

he is an al qaeda terrorist
1586290881219.png

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
lol i deleted the post wasnt in the mood to continue the discussion but ill give it one last go
the main opposition is led by hayat tahrir al sham aka al nusra or al qaeda in syria and the leader is abu mohammed al jolani and he used to fight with zarqawi

go ahead and read about him on wiki

he is an al qaeda terrorist
View attachment 104548
dude, i've said previously that i didn't support the oposition groups in syria.
just because i don't like the assad regime and it's allies who displaced and killed thousands of syrians, you can be against american backed rebels/ terrorist and still be against iranian backed shia death squads or russian bombing campaigns

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
dude, i've said previously that i didn't support the oposition groups in syria.
just because i don't like the assad regime and it's allies who displaced and killed thousands of syrians, you can be against american backed rebels/ terrorist and still be against iranian backed shia death squads or russian bombing campaigns
assad>>>>>> isis and al qaeda terorrists

Trending

Latest posts