• Yes, but only if it suits me

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No, never

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky you wellfare queen, i'm only online on this site for 2 days a week.So i don't know how many times you insult other sisters.:siilaanyosmile:
You were the one stalking me in every Muslim thread getting triggered by me insulting your Arab masters.:comeon:

Coming from a Darod who fucked every AMISOM soldier in Somalia?:pachah1:
Shut up :ufdup: I was hoping you would be nicer after a few days like @Axmed Xaji but you're just becoming worse and worse. Shaqo yeelo balaayoyahay

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Shut up :ufdup: I was hoping you would be nicer after a few days like @Axmed Xaji but you're just becoming worse and worse. Shaqo yeelo balaayoyahay
6MVDk_s-200x150.gif

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Unlike you wellfare queen, i'm only online on this site for 2 days a week.So i don't know how many times you insult other sisters.:siilaanyosmile:
You were the one stalking me in every Muslim thread getting triggered by me insulting your Arab masters.:comeon:

Coming from a Darod who fucked every AMISOM soldier in Somalia?:pachah1:

1) I'm so confused, am I supposed to be getting angry at insults that don't apply to me? I'm not on welfare like you, should I be sobbing at that fact?

2) other sisters? You're a dog at best but now you've been demoted to piglet

3) YOU keep talking to ME lmfaooooooo case in point: this very thread. I'm not into lesbians, leave me alone.

4) I never said what clan I was but I'm sure as hell glad I don't share your cursed bloodline. :pachah1:
Noir, she is very annoying so I'll let your insult on Darood slide.
don't say you're Darood if you won't stick up for it.

Dismissed little piggies, use your noses to sniff out smaller targets bc you're not smart enough to banter w me

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
@TheMadMullah im sorry for derailing your threads, I had to whip my slaves so they could behave again. They've been put on ignore as punishment for now, it won't be derailed any longer :)

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
1) I'm so confused, am I supposed to be getting angry at insults that don't apply to me? I'm not on welfare like you, should I be sobbing at that fact?

2) other sisters? You're a dog at best but now you've been demoted to piglet

3) YOU keep talking to ME lmfaooooooo case in point: this very thread. I'm not into lesbians, leave me alone.

4) I never said what clan I was but I'm sure as hell glad I don't share your cursed bloodline. :pachah1:

don't say you're Darood if you won't stick up for it.

Dismissed little piggies, use your noses to sniff out smaller targets bc you're not smart enough to banter w me
Such a nasty c*nt you are...it must smell a lot...poor your family and whoever is tapping that!:russ:

What cursed? We are richer then we have ever been! While your clan sells their daughters like s on the AMISOM market.:drakelaugh:
Please tell me your AMISOM bantu father atleast knows he fathered a half somali c*nt?:mjlol:

Good luck with your life,don't give up hope...there is someone who will ignore that smell and marry your ugly circumcised c*nt.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending