• Yes, but only if it suits me

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No, never

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen few couples who met on Facebook and got married afterwards.

I personally never imagined such a scenario and how will you explain to your family or even your kids later lol.

Do you see yourself getting married from Sspot if it came down to that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP
Is there even a wifey material on Sspot?
4ea.jpg

Last edited:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Is there even a wifey material on Sspot?

You've got the atheists, the confused, the lesbians, @Edo Nene (she has her own category, I love her posts), out of your league @The Cushitic One @Someone @embarassing , the nacas (she knows who she is), me- the housewife who refuses to do the housework, the forever pregnant @Gambar ,the miskiins who are too pure for the trolling @FSMDOA @shukri9 and finally @Amira, the trap (or are there more than 1)

This is the finest the diaspora has to offer

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
You've got the atheists, the confused, the lesbians, @Edo Nene (she has her own category, I love her posts), out of your league @The Cushitic One @Someone @embarassing , the nacas (she knows who she is), me- the housewife who refuses to do the housework, the forever pregnant @Gambar ,the miskiins who are too pure for the trolling @FSMDOA @shukri9 and finally @Amira, the trap (or are there more than 1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP

I would rather aroos a reer miyi than a one from the qashin diaspora:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending