• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Why does everyone call me a miskeen
Im just not good at english to express myself :hillarybiz:

I'm sorry abaayo, but I've never seen you have beef w anyone so I thought you had a peaceful personality.
Your English is better than the qashin in here, I didn't know it wasn't your first language until you said so!!!

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I'm fucking crying, entitled actually thought I had her in mind for this list. I don't even know you?

Sorry sweetie, you're too irrelevant :)
Glad to know i'm not the nacas.You called me that in almost every thread i encountered you before.:hillarybiz:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Glad to know i'm not the nacas.You called me that in almost every thread i encountered you before.:hillarybiz:

So whenever you see me say nacas you think I'm talking about you?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:I don't even remember talking to you but you've taken it upon yourself to think that idiot= you:lolbron:

Good girl, but I'm all out of dog treats right now to reward you

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
For now, no.

I need a faithful Christian husband who has God as the center of his life and I'm not seeing that over here.

I'm sorry abaayo, but I've never seen you have beef w anyone so I thought you had a peaceful personality.
Your English is better than the qashin in here, I didn't know it wasn't your first language until you said so!!!

Haha dont be sorry, i dont like beefs and i actually never have fights with people
Ive learned my english from netflix
But i understand it way way better than responding.:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Haha dont be sorry, i dont like beefs and i actually never have fights with people
Ive learned my english from netflix
But i understand it way way better than responding.:

Wow mashallah that's very impressive! Never apologize for your (amazing) English bc it means you know more than one language and racists are jealous t

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You've got the atheists, the confused, the lesbians, @Edo Nene (she has her own category, I love her posts), out of your league @The Cushitic One @Someone @embarassing , the nacas (she knows who she is), me- the housewife who refuses to do the housework, the forever pregnant @Gambar ,the miskiins who are too pure for the trolling @FSMDOA @shukri9 and finally @Amira, the trap (or are there more than 1)

This is the finest the diaspora has to offer
These all sound like a fun characters, don't know about marriages but I would certainly wanna be friends with some of these people lol

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
So whenever you see me say nacas you think I'm talking about you?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:I don't even remember talking to you but you've taken it upon yourself to think that idiot= you:lolbron:

Good girl, but I'm all out of dog treats right now to reward you
Unlike you wellfare queen, i'm only online on this site for 2 days a week.So i don't know how many times you insult other sisters.:siilaanyosmile:
You were the one stalking me in every Muslim thread getting triggered by me insulting your Arab masters.:comeon:

Coming from a Darod who fucked every AMISOM soldier in Somalia?:pachah1:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Unlucky you wellfare queen, i'm only online on this site for 2 days a week.So i don't know how many times you insult other sisters.:siilaanyosmile:
You were the one stalking me in every Muslim thread getting triggered by me insulting your Arab masters.:comeon:

Coming from a Darod who fucked every AMISOM soldier in Somalia?:pachah1:
Noir, she is very annoying so I'll let your insult on Darood slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending