Will you let your children drink alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you unhealthy in any way? Do you eat chocolate, cakes or fries? I'm sure you do. Moral relativism is a . Eating unhealthy foods increases your risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and much more... Your argument about me being a "horrible parent" seems lacklustre, when you indulge in a lifestyle that encourages the advent of these diseases, does it not? :damedamn:

i'm well aware of the potential risks in a standard western diet and i have done a pretty substantial amount of research. i'd say i eat incredibly healthy as a result. appeal to futility fallacies aren't gonna work here. it's a sensual based lifestyle you're promoting with resonating societal effects worldwide with very few benefits. you're just fitting in fam.

:drakelaugh: A Somali ader driver damn

My story involves bushes too sorta kkk. I had my first experience with the devil's nectar in the woods, camping. That night I thought the dry lightning would strike me where I stood, but if it did at least I was warm and it was pretty :mjlol:

Lmaoooo I was sooo paranoid! I even made my friends pick the table in the back facing the entrance so I could duck underneath it :mjlol:

Lmao drinking in the woods sound romantic.... Or like the beginning of a horror movie come to think of it :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Lmaoooo I was sooo paranoid! I even made my friends pick the table in the back facing the entrance so I could duck underneath it :mjlol:

Lmao drinking in the woods sound romantic.... Or like the beginning of a horror movie come to think of it :mjlol:

Damn you are a dibjirad :ahh:

Snuk out at night while everyone was sleeping, called an uber drive who turned out to be somali :damedamn:

I panic an make up some convoluted story about our heating/boiling being broken so that's why I'm sleeping over at a relatives. Makes him drop me off at a bunch of residential houses instead of the pub and hide underneath some bushes until he's gone :dead:
How old are you know and what was your age back then

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
You're...gonna be a horrible parent.

Y'all can miss me with this "teaching them their limits" retardation. There is still no logical reason to consume alcohol at any capacity besides "this shit fun, my nigga" and allowing your kids to learn about a potentially dangerous substance simply to fit in later is wack.

f*ck booze, f*ck substance abuse, and f*ck a society dependent on it all. :reallymaury:

2/3 of the people that liked your comment have dabbled in khamri or at the very least hashish.

:reallymaury:

i'm well aware of the potential risks in a standard western diet and i have done a pretty substantial amount of research. i'd say i eat incredibly healthy as a result. appeal to futility fallacies aren't gonna work here. it's a sensual based lifestyle you're promoting with resonating societal effects worldwide with very few benefits. you're just fitting in fam.
It is. life in my reasoning is meant to be enjoyed. I guess that i hold an apathetic stance on alcohol I am well aware that there are societal issues correlating with alcohol. substance abuse is an unfortunate side effect in a society that indulges on them for recreational purposes. However, being moderate is important. I choose to drink because it is fun and relaxing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not under my roof, and if they ever did, they would not be my kids anymore:birdman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It is. life in my reasoning is ment to be enjoyed. I guess that i hold an apathetic stance on alcohol I am well aware that there are societal issues correlating with alcohol. substance abuse is an unfortunate side effect in a society that indulges on them for recreational purposes. However, being moderate is important. I choose to drink because it is fun and relaxing.

why be moderate for something that has so little value besides sensual pleasures you more than likely do not require? why do we as a society tolerate something that has such a resonating effect on the lives of others with marginal returns?

however fun and relaxing it is to you shouldn't be your reasoning for why you'll allow your children to continue to partake in an activity that may potentially ruin their lives. even if you preach moderation it won't always stop the possibility of them developing an addiction especially if you get them acclimated to the lifestyle early on.

you're desensitizing them to something potentially harmful. if you wanna teach them about the harmful effects i'm sure you can do it without having them drink it themselves.

i still think kids should live substance free until they're adults.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
When my son turns 18 i will go the local club with him :chrisfreshhah: And when we get drunk the gurls look even hotter :ooh: We shall commit zina :ahh: Next day we will go the mosque :damn:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
When my son turns 18 i will go the local club with him :chrisfreshhah: And when we get drunk the gurls look even hotter :ooh: We shall commit zina :ahh: Next day we will go the mosque :damn:

Which reminds me, I have a Somali friend whose dad dropped us off a few times. Dude would eye up all the :banderas:/10 pawgs queueing up in their tight dresses

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Which reminds me, I have a Somali friend whose dad dropped us off a few times. Dude would eye up all the :banderas:/10 pawgs queueing up in their tight dresses

nigga you just admitted to hoping out of a toyota sienna to pick up es

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts