Will you let your children drink alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure why not. Actually, I would celebrate their coming of age by buying them a drink. virgin drunks are always funny. :mjlol:. I would teach them about the dangers of drinking irresponsibly though, and about their limits. so they are able to gauge when they have had too much. Essentially speaking i would not be repressive.
Oh you want your children to drink toxins these gaalo keep getting dumber and dumber :snoop:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Oh you want your children to drink toxins these gaalo keep getting dumber and dumber :snoop:
Agreed, there is a legitimate reason to not let them be exposed to alcohol at all but that isn't a reality in the west. If there was no harm done in drinking it wouldn't be a problem but @AbdiJohnson does pose a great point. The more sheltered you make them, if they turn wild, they'll be uncontrollable. All my friends who have been sheltered until 18 have learned on their own terms the importance of not drinking. I think you just need to protect them at the vulnerable ages of 12-16 and they'll learn on their own terms.

Agreed, there is a legitimate reason to not let them be exposed to alcohol at all but that isn't a reality in the west. If there was no harm done in drinking it wouldn't be a problem but @AbdiJohnson does pose a great point. The more sheltered you make them, if they turn wild, they'll be uncontrollable. All my friends who have been sheltered until 18 have learned on their own terms the importance of not drinking. I think you just need to protect them at the vulnerable ages of 12-16 and they'll learn on their own terms.
I agree with you :dzmxmmb:

I never drank alcohol till our O week (Orientation Uni Week) some years ago, it was the first and last time I ever drank. After few glasses of Champagne and beers, I became so sick and threw up till the next day. That experience has confirmed to me that alcohol and my genes don't jell at all. As for kids in the future, I intend them to experience my experience and hate forever that demonic drink. That is a joke, though I would like them to abstain from it, but if they drink moderately, I will appreciate.

I never met a moderate Somali drinker, all of those that I met, drink to get blasted.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I never drank alcohol till our O week (Orientation Uni Week) some years ago, it was the first and last time I ever drank. After few glasses of Champagne and beers, I became so sick and threw up till the next day. That experience has confirmed to me that alcohol and my genes don't jell at all. As for kids in the future, I intend them to experience my experience and hate forever that demonic drink. That is a joke, though I would like them to abstain from it, but if they drink moderately, I will appreciate.

I never met a moderate Somali drinker, all of those that I met, drink to get blasted.
Wallahi from what I have heard khamro is disgusting. I'm happy I have never gone near.

VixR

Veritas
I'm not anti-drinking. I'm ok with moderation. I'd worry about irresponsible drinking and addiction.

Parental authority isn't forever, but it's important in the formative years. It seems suddenly many ppl don't want to be or don't think they need to be a parent when its consumption-based (drugs/sex/alcohol). The repercussions for that exist well beyond the year they hit 18, but the fact is prohibitive methods don't work, and thinking your child won't dabble is extremely naive, or you're smoking some zoot your damn self. I'd want them to be straight with me, hypothetically.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
sure why not. Actually, I would celebrate their coming of age by buying them a drink. virgin drunks are always funny. :mjlol:. I would teach them about the dangers of drinking irresponsibly though, and about their limits. so they are able to gauge when they have had too much. Essentially speaking i would not be repressive.

You're...gonna be a horrible parent.

Y'all can miss me with this "teaching them their limits" retardation. There is still no logical reason to consume alcohol at any capacity besides "this shit fun, my nigga" and allowing your kids to learn about a potentially dangerous substance simply to fit in later is wack.

f*ck booze, f*ck substance abuse, and f*ck a society dependent on it all. :reallymaury:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

To be fair, the West has a binge culture. Most young people drink to get drunk. I'm not talking about beers during the day or with a meal, more so pres.

Tell me more :mjlol:

Snuk out at night while everyone was sleeping, called an uber drive who turned out to be somali :damedamn:

I panic an make up some convoluted story about our heating/boiling being broken so that's why I'm sleeping over at a relatives. Makes him drop me off at a bunch of residential houses instead of the pub and hide underneath some bushes until he's gone :dead:

Snuk out at night while everyone was sleeping, called an uber drive who turned out to be somali :damedamn:

I panic an make up some convoluted story about our heating/boiling being broken so that's why I'm sleeping over at a relatives. Makes him drop me off at a bunch of residential houses instead of the pub and hide underneath some bushes until he's gone :dead:

Loool I don't call uber anymore since my dad started the job. This is exactly what I fear. Maybe the Somali Adeer was my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waraabe

Your superior
I will give them stones instead of they go near that shieet

IMG_2331.PNG

:faysalwtf: ciyaal suuq!

You folks in the U.K trying to rival Canada?

You're...gonna be a horrible parent.

Y'all can miss me with this "teaching them their limits" retardation. There is still no logical reason to consume alcohol at any capacity besides "this shit fun, my nigga" and allowing your kids to learn about a potentially dangerous substance simply to fit in later is wack.

f*ck booze, f*ck substance abuse, and f*ck a society dependent on it all. :reallymaury:
Are you unhealthy in any way? Do you eat chocolate, cakes or fries? I'm sure you do. Moral relativism is a . Eating unhealthy foods increases your risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and much more... Your argument about me being a "horrible parent" seems lacklustre, when you indulge in a lifestyle that encourages the advent of these diseases, does it not? :damedamn:

VixR

Veritas

:drakelaugh: A Somali ader driver damn

My story involves bushes too sorta kkk. I had my first experience with the devil's nectar in the woods, camping. That night I thought the dry lightning would strike me where I stood, but if it did at least I was warm and it was pretty :mjlol:

:drakelaugh: A Somali ader driver damn

My story involves bushes too sorta kkk. I had my first experience with the devil's nectar in the woods, camping. That night I thought the dry lightning would strike me where I stood, but if it did at least I was warm and it was pretty :mjlol:
loool. i had a similar experience. i thought that God would incinerate me there and then. it was also my first experience of beer goggle regret. :dwill:. german beer is also perfect it seems.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
nigga what? :pachah1:. Im sure that your daughters will still suck dick without you noticing. quit playing. :russ:
:faysalwtf:
WTF man! How do you atheists even handle that shit? Would you let your daugther do immoral shit like that? Sometimes these Euros makes me wonder if they are mentally ill. They will high five the guy who fucks their daugther when they see them on the streets:ohlord:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
nigga what? :pachah1:. Im sure that your daughters will still suck dick without you noticing. quit playing. :russ:

Not if you raise them up to be insufferable and obnoxious princesses. I'll make sure they're the type to think they're above giving head, let alone in the men's room. Gotta start the mind game early
C38IhaSUYAE20L8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending