Will you give your children black/darkskin dolls?

Will you?

• Yes - This will make them more comfortable in their skin

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No - Its not that deep

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Unsure/never thought about it

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I've seen many dolls who don't look stereotypical black^^

Like these, they're just darkskin only
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 9.33.56 AM.png

Even the dolls got wigs?:ummhmm:
Barbie_Fashionista_Fancy_flowers-1024x717.jpg

I thought they looked like these..

Both Shaniqua and Tyrone...
20181202_012348.jpg

Makes sense

Aborigines? hmm:hmm:
debs group 2.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They are cute dolls but too much glossing glittering chocolate complexion. I feel like i want to eat them mistaking it for chocolate. I am starving for chocolate fix now
Acoording to the dolls, you're a cannibal if you wanna eat em:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Yes if my kids are darkskinned I will give them darkskin dolls because they would feel more comfortable and they can learn to love themselves. They will feel beautiful in their dark qurux skin tone.:it0tdo8:
What does beauty have to do with skin colour?
A woman's beauty is in her torso. Men don't even notice what's above the neck. I only found out my ex was cross eyed when my dad told me. My attention was focused entirely on her caano giving body parts. I wonder how much caano is in you my lollipop.

I don’t get this whole representation malarkey. I played with Barbie dolls my whole childhood and not once didn’t me or my sister want to look like Barbie or wish we were lighter. Somalis aren’t born with an inferiority complex, it is planted by stupid madow-begging and cultureless diaspora Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No its irrelevant. I used to like the white or black Barbie doll depending on my mood. As a child I felt neither represented me. No one's skin is that plastic (aside from celebs and mature old ladies with money to blow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending