Will you give your children black/darkskin dolls?

Will you?

• Yes - This will make them more comfortable in their skin

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No - Its not that deep

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Unsure/never thought about it

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tho Somalis back home are victims of Euro centric beauty.

Girls are bleaching themselves and even relaxing their curly hair just to achieve straight hair.

They're not relaxing their hair. Relaxing would burn our hair off those who have curly hair and not straight they're straughtening it

Do you think its important for your childs self confidence that they play with dolls that look like them instead of blonde cadaan barbies?
No hopefully I don't have a daughter if I get with a dark skin women.
Dark skin is such a masculine trait maybe that's why dark skin women like Somali girls are always angry

A lot of insecure light skin guys say "yh I'm light skin but I'm a dark nigga" to feel more manly

Who the f*ck would give a kid some blicc nappy haired doll?

upload_2018-12-1_22-44-15.jpeg

“Mommy I can’t play with its hair its rough and it’s got no edges”

:susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My girls had blonde, blue eyed dolls. I even played with them when they get tired of it. Its cute. Black dolls scare me. I think they are vudu dolls.

Growing up I had several Barbie dolls and I turned out okay (AKA I'm proud of my skin colour and identity). I liked playing with Barbie dolls BECAUSE they were Barbie dolls. Had she been black, brown, or orange I wouldn't have cared. So no, it isn't that deep.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Mommy I can’t play with its hair its rough and it’s got no edges”
Imagine that they need to get their dolls fake nappy hair turn into straight hair, using 4c hair care routine, while they are not taking care of their own real hair:chrisfreshhah: the struggle

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg
Pastorite thanks for my avatar gif suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending