Will Somali Girls Marry Someone With Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You will be fine. Allah has created a cure for everything and you have that cure now. You will be able to live a normal life. We all have a certain struggle but yours is unique but you are not the only one with it. Pray to Allah and keep taking your medication.

Dr Osman

Brother, thanks very much sida wacan oo aad daruuftaada noogu sharaxdey and in particular about the spiritual help of HOPE you get from religion. I heard this from other sources too, as it plays a unique placebo role and that's exactly the role of psychologists in building a different kind of hope for those who are non spiritual. Thanks again for the great lesson explaining to us the different types of psychosis.

As Ferrari has slightly touched above, can I ask you again (waan su'aal batay, don't feel obliged to respond to it if you don't feel like it) are you always on your medication when these episodes occur? If yes, do the doctors increase your dosage afterwards? Have you experienced any side-effects to these medications? What are they? I hope you beat it. Be strong and always seek help.

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Good luck battling mental illness can't be easy but stay strong and have faith in Allah's plan and I'm sure you'll find someone @DR OSMAN.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Schizophrenia can be dangerous if left untreated hope you are on the top of your meds. Hope you find someone who can put up with the psychotic episodes.

I wouldn’t suggest you to get married honestly cause mental illness can destroy a marriage. But hey it’s your choice.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you are doing the same thing,

from your latest posts,its abnormal but hey,never read your other posts so i could be wrong,let it go and stop ing about it,i apologies for my lack a critical thinking
What’s abnormal about my posts kkk and how could you judge me based on a few posts war aniga ma waalan miise caden ba laga heesayaa :williamswtf:

Maybe we need a serious tag since the internet is full of trolls. I honestly thought he was trolling
True.

I also wonder whether people telling him he shouldn't marry, shouldn't have children etc are trolling, though they seem pretty serious. The internet is nuts!

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I can't believe some ppl are ridiculing him after he openly discussed his battle with mental illness(kudos to you saxiib, a rarity in our community), some even encouraging him not to seek marriage:bell: Just know this is a test from Allah SWT, and to those who I called out earlier, none of us are immune to this, I hope you know this can happen to the best of us.

That Apollo guy is a real piece of shit, I would love to deck his ass

I can't believe some ppl are ridiculing him after he openly discussed his battle with mental illness(kudos to you saxiib, a rarity in our community), some even encouraging him not to seek marriage:bell: Just know this is a test from Allah SWT, and to those who I called out earlier, none of us are immune to this, I hope you know this can happen to the best of us.

That Apollo guy is a real piece of shit, I would love to deck his ass

I'm sure there are many people out there who share his viewpoint, but have the proper socialization to either keep it to themselves or say it in a more refined manner.

@DR OSMAN I wish you the best walaalkis.

I really want to know will Somali girls marry someone with mental illness? Especially if they recovered but sometimes they don't know if they can 'relapse' because there is no cure yet for mental illness and it's just being managed with pills but there is no guarantee you will not have 'episodes' again. How do Somali girls feel about this unrealiability? Is it too much and they don't want anything to do with mentally ill people? There is a huge stigma niyahow against mentally ill people, go read about it on google and discrimination across all cultures and societies, we are usually the most despised among the whole society and treated the worst.

Somalia ties them to a 'tree' like a dog niyahow like the good old slavery days ma xasusata? western world ties them to mental hospital and cages them into mental ward they can never leave. There is even mental health courts where they can arrest you and take u to hospital for however long the sentence says. I was sentenced for 11 days but some can get sentenced for years or months. I never told you but 6 men surrounded me and grabbed me by the legs and armed and strapped me to hospital bed and injected me in the ass because I was having a psychotic fit and started to attack them. Is this what we want for human beings to be treated like?

Niyahow lets break the stigma, stand up against treatment of mentally ill niyahow. If you see them, stop the 'discrimination' it starts with you normal people TO CHANGE.
It depends on what kind of mental illness.but it would be great idea to focus on treatments first

May Allah cure your illness and give you a Somali wife who will be with you in this world and the next.
Mental+illness+and+Islam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending