Will Somali Girls Marry Someone With Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really want to know will Somali girls marry someone with mental illness? Especially if they recovered but sometimes they don't know if they can 'relapse' because there is no cure yet for mental illness and it's just being managed with pills but there is no guarantee you will not have 'episodes' again. How do Somali girls feel about this unrealiability? Is it too much and they don't want anything to do with mentally ill people? There is a huge stigma niyahow against mentally ill people, go read about it on google and discrimination across all cultures and societies, we are usually the most despised among the whole society and treated the worst.

Somalia ties them to a 'tree' like a dog niyahow like the good old slavery days ma xasusata? western world ties them to mental hospital and cages them into mental ward they can never leave. There is even mental health courts where they can arrest you and take u to hospital for however long the sentence says. I was sentenced for 11 days but some can get sentenced for years or months. I never told you but 6 men surrounded me and grabbed me by the legs and armed and strapped me to hospital bed and injected me in the ass because I was having a psychotic fit and started to attack them. Is this what we want for human beings to be treated like?

Niyahow lets break the stigma, stand up against treatment of mentally ill niyahow. If you see them, stop the 'discrimination' it starts with you normal people TO CHANGE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you have ?

Psychosis is the closest definition I can find to my experiences. Not so much schizophrenia because they 'live' with it every-day, I don't live with it, waa balaayo bahashayda niyahow waa wax igu soo kaco every couple of years and i'll be in hospital for 2 weeks and probably off work for 1 month to recover. Mine is episodic so it's not like schizophrenia people who actually are constantly in that state unfortunately, what a true nightmare to live like that for ever, the episodes and short durations I have it for are like less then a 'month'

But my mental illness in short is 'split mind' half real half CIRKA maraya. So I am not completely in 'cirka' half I know the reality and I see, hear, smell, touch u or my surroundings but other half I no longer see, hear, smell, touch, or smell you and believe you been hijacked by 'shaydhan and jinns' and I am the only one who is 'insaan' left.

l3dsxlXA7EkEbTDsDXkBsl27XHAwpOfyAMbhHQ--bna1MNqFRivWQa4VM1vPofO0ASF-Knj96PCgMc7ij41ixLlOexAKBzuXY_EUpqde-PKUkA=w320-h215-nc

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Don't have any children and spread your problems to the next generation.

They probably sterilize us anyways with the pills(intentionally), I don't think it's genetics or passed on like aids, this is a spiritual 'disaster' and individual orientated. Didn't the prophet have periods of black magic done on him and he was wondering around 'spaced' out according to a few hadiths? He had kids and none of them got it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Don't have any children and spread your problems to the next generation.

I doubt schizophrenia is genetics, I know they have lots of data and analysis they done and averaging how many schizoprehnics had a parent with the condition, it's very much luck of the draw.

Noone had this shit in my family. Mine was caused by stressors in life like lack of sleep, drinking to much caffeine, stressing about my future, reading too much conspiracies(getting paranoid), it was all 'stresses' that combined and eventually resulted in psychosis or an explosion point. Now I cut down on conspiracies, I go to sleep regularly, I still drink caffeine but I limit it where-ever I can, I try to eat well and the most important thing sxb, I make sure I don't think to much or else what will happen is that thinking will cross into 'unreal' part eventually so I create a barrier and says that's enough now niyahow.

So I am managing it well sxb compared to most people in my situation. I am not the best recovered person but I am also not at the worst point compared to others with these conditions. I seriously do not believe the 'genetics' yes some maybe genetics but they checked my brain niyahow and there is no 'schizophrenia' markers at all. My brain physically is like anyone else.

I doubt schizophrenia is genetics, I know they have lots of data and analysis they done and averaging how many schizoprehnics had a parent with the condition, it's very much luck of the draw.

Noone had this shit in my family. Mine was caused by stressors in life like lack of sleep, drinking to much caffeine, stressing about my future, reading too much conspiracies(getting paranoid), it was all 'stresses' that combined and eventually resulted in psychosis or an explosion point. Now I cut down on conspiracies, I go to sleep regularly, I still drink caffeine but I limit it where-ever I can, I try to eat well and the most important thing sxb, I make sure I don't think to much or else what will happen is that thinking will cross into 'unreal' part eventually so I create a barrier and says that's enough now niyahow.

So I am managing it well sxb compared to most people in my situation. I am not the best recovered person but I am also not at the worst point compared to others with these conditions. I seriously do not believe the 'genetics' yes some maybe genetics but they checked my brain niyahow and there is no 'schizophrenia' markers at all. My brain physically is like anyone else.
Wait...you're schizophrenic?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Notice how most conspiratards are mentally ill (Alex Jones, this guy, and @Cognitivedissonance)
There is definitely a correlation between believing in grand conspiracy theories such as 9/11, flat earth, global white supremacy etc and a disorder in the mind. Those people who invest time in these conspiracies are like religious people who believe the world is designed. The truth is often paradoxical and counter-intuitive. For example, vast majority of the space in the universe is in complete disarray, yet religious believe the world is designed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wait...you're schizophrenic?

The doctors are saying schizophrenia, some say schitzoaffective(bipolar and schizophrenia) and some say it's 'psychosis'. I feel mine is more similar to 'psychosis' I have all the same schizophrenia delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, and I also get 'manic' and 'depressed' similar to schitzoaffective when I am in psychosis but the thing about my psychosis, it's not there 'forever' it's just some random thing that pops up like you know when u get a headache it randomly comes? you take a pill and the headache is gone right? but there is no guarantee you wont have another headache because there is no cure for headache they can only manage it with pills like panadols.

My condition is like that in a way xalimo, there is no guarantees I won't have another 'episode' but the good thing is it's just an episode, it will take a few weeks of my wife time and maybe a 1 month after i recover because your in 'shock' after u come out and it's hard to connect back to the world but when u re-connect again your smooth sailing for a few years and the longer u smooth sail the better they consider your recovery rate. So if I can break the 5 year mark without a psychotic episode that's brilliant. 10 years even better. 20 years alhamdulilah. So far I am not getting past 1 year lol. without 2 weeks in hospital and 1 month recovery from trauma and shock of the episode.

People dont realize there is also a trauma phase, jug wayn ba madaxa gaadho and u lose confidence in the world, doctors, family, and even god and say why did u do that to me and u spend a month or so in trauma and just need to take time off work and go holiday. That's why contracting is good for me in my future, I am unreliable for more then 1 year at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending