Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

• yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Does it matter? In a few decades people will be able to edit their genes at will, and select their babies genes before s/hes born.

Last edited:
Being whiter can open more doors for you, but it is more probable that your life become more boring, an advantage of being a mestizo is that you have more chances of moving between one group and the other.

although in the end people are always going to look for a group of belonging and maybe and in the end it is also easy to be expelled from this or that tribe, then the optimal thing would be to get at the same time a lot of others mixed kids around

Last edited:
A large sum of us will have biracial kids in the coming decade. We will have mixed with the other folk here in the West and some of us will even get lost further. I think I might have half Somali half white kids in the future. I find white/biracial women to be very attractive. I am currently seeing a biracial naag and things are getting interesting. I still thank God that I can still pass down my clan even if I end up shacking up with the girl.
Who’s us?