Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

• yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
no as long as ur offspring marries a somali
Dip out dip in theory I proposed.

I'm working on a hypothesis on genetic superior hybrids. My child will have the strength and endurance genes. A deadly combo.

In all honesty don't marry out for self hate. Marry out of love and adventure. It's much easier to retire in Somalia with a Somali ting, but given how the locals worship ajnabis, just marry a non madow if you have to.

:trumpsmirk:

I see myself as a somali individual, I want my kids to see themselves as a somali individual as a somali individual. Is that so much to ask?

It's just a difference of perspective I guess. I see myself as an individual that was born Somali. Passing on my heritage isn't really something I consider a necessity.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's just a difference of perspective I guess. I see myself as an individual that was born Somali. Passing on my heritage isn't really something I consider a necessity.
because you lack culture. Living in such a simple boring life is only for people who lack emotional intelligence. Go back to baadiye if you want such a simple life

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
With children there are no gurantees of them marrying back in. There is only a higher probability if they are Muslim and live in a large Somali inhabited area. At present, Somalis don't have a large enough middle class neighborhood of their own in the west. And they aren't as tight-knit and well-connected as the ethnoreligious group of Yahuds. :ohno: We aren't as close as Asian families either who go through the struggle, live on less and then help their families increase their social mobility.

Somalis are still more collectivist than anglos and madows, though.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Dip out dip in theory I proposed.

I'm working on a hypothesis on genetic superior hybrids. My child will have the strength and endurance genes. A deadly combo.

In all honesty don't marry out for self hate. Marry out of love and adventure. It's much easier to retire in Somalia with a Somali ting, but given how the locals worship ajnabis, just marry a non madow if you have to.

:trumpsmirk:
i like how ur thinking :patrice:

A large sum of us will have biracial kids in the coming decade. We will have mixed with the other folk here in the West and some of us will even get lost further. I think I might have half Somali half white kids in the future. I find white/biracial women to be very attractive. I am currently seeing a biracial naag and things are getting interesting. I still thank God that I can still pass down my clan even if I end up shacking up with the girl.

Dont do it unless you can be 100% be sure she'll assimilate and raise your kids muslim and somali.
Its very challenging to keep your kids in the community if the mother isnt somali. Actually its the children of the somali mothers that retain somaliness due to exposure than children of somali dad's.
Children spend most of their time with the mother and their rer abti.

A large sum of us will have biracial kids in the coming decade. We will have mixed with the other folk here in the West and some of us will even get lost further. I think I might have half Somali half white kids in the future. I find white/biracial women to be very attractive. I am currently seeing a biracial naag and things are getting interesting. I still thank God that I can still pass down my clan even if I end up shacking up with the girl.
Great as we are on our way