Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

Will race mixing have consequences for my Somali bloodline?

• yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
A large sum of us will have biracial kids in the coming decade. We will have mixed with the other folk here in the West and some of us will even get lost further. I think I might have half Somali half white kids in the future. I find white/biracial women to be very attractive. I am currently seeing a biracial naag and things are getting interesting. I still thank God that I can still pass down my clan even if I end up shacking up with the girl.

lol who actually cares about racial/ethnic purity
1594662394355.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
If your biracial kids go on to marry a nonSomali then you’re pretty much screwed. That’s something you should consider. Clans and lineage don’t matter at that point.

A large sum of us will have biracial kids in the coming decade. We will have mixed with the other folk here in the West and some of us will even get lost further. I think I might have half Somali half white kids in the future. I find white/biracial women to be very attractive. I am currently seeing a biracial naag and things are getting interesting. I still thank God that I can still pass down my clan even if I end up shacking up with the girl.

acuthubillah dont curse us :mugshotman:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
if I ever race mix I’ll raise my kids in somalia and make sure they’re somali first and that they closely identify with Somali.

if I ever race mix I’ll raise my kids in somalia and make sure they’re somali first and that they closely identify with Somali.
MY PHALLUS HAS IMPREGNATED 100S OF AJANAB WOMEN AND ALL MY CHILDREN SING THE SOMALI NATIONAL ANTHEM EVERY MORNING AND ALL KNOW THEIR FATHER IS A SOMALI WARRIOR SO THE SOMALI NAME WILL LIVE FOR ANOTHER MILLENIUM

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
One day my blonde haired blue eyed white descendants will take a DNA test and see that tiny speck of Somalinimo in their blood :westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see myself as a somali individual, I want my kids to see themselves as a somali individual as a somali individual. Is that so much to ask?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
MY PHALLUS HAS IMPREGNATED 100S OF AJANAB WOMEN AND ALL MY CHILDREN SING THE SOMALI NATIONAL ANTHEM EVERY MORNING AND ALL KNOW THEIR FATHER IS A SOMALI WARRIOR SO THE SOMALI NAME WILL LIVE FOR ANOTHER MILLENIUM
Take them under the tree in Sudan so their wisdom is passed on