Will letting your wife give birth in a hospital make you a cuck?

Hospital birth makes your a cuck

• Yes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
Imagine all the male doctors and nurses looking at your woman's most intimate parts. Does this make one a dayuuth? Must I opt for a home birth?

2AC5522B-E325-4DA1-88B0-FE62CF7F3289.jpeg

Let me kick you in the nuts for 100 times and cut it then let’s see if your wife wants you to stay home until the while the male doctor comes or not while you bleed . Okay

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Let me lick you in the nuts for 100 times and cut it then let’s see if your wife wants you to stay home until the while the male doctor comes or not while you bleed . Okay
There is no need to lick his nut. Just cut it off and wait for a male doctor :shaq:

World

VIP
Definitely. my wife will give birth in the bedroom at home. Obviously i won’t look at her giving birth or help because that’s disgusting but i’ll wish her good luck.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Nurses and midwifes don't give birth! they deal with pre birth and post brith and help during birth, but not take charge of the birth itself. You guys are gonna end up killing the woman
Nah I just don’t understand what the problem is. Women doctors and nurses and midwives exist and you can ask for them. In a hypothetical world where none of them exist obviously you’re going to have to let the man do it

Yaraye

VIP
Definitely. my wife will give birth in the bedroom at home. Obviously i won’t look at her giving birth or help because that’s disgusting but i’ll wish her good luck.
Season 3 Starz GIF by Outlander

Greys Anatomy GIF by ABC Network
baby pregnancy GIF by CBS
babies ikea GIF by Team Coco

new life baby GIF

Your wife:
I Will Divorce You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

During court Your wife: "My husband tried to murder me!"
surprised episode 4 GIF

You:
never getting out humphrey bogart GIF by Warner Archive

Your wife:
married south park GIF
Call The Midwife Celebration GIF by PBS

Ma Orgasm GIF by Netflix España
I Love You Swimming GIF by Sam Omo

Your son & another man:
How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

You after years:
Dave Chappelle Freedom GIF

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Knocking Wake Up GIF by ALLBLK

Trap Door GIF by jjjjjohn

Your wife:
Im Pregnant Mama Said GIF by Originals

Your son & the other man:
Father And Son Dad GIF by SYFY

You:
homeless GIF
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

tom hardy drinking GIF by Venom Movie

confused waking up GIF by Snowfall

Season 5 Episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You Tried GIF by MOODMAN

What is this qashin thread
Is she supposed to die at home? Home births are not safe
You have no idea what women go through when giving birth
It is not funny , it is certainly not something to troll about .

Imagine all the male doctors and nurses looking at your woman's most intimate parts. Does this make one a dayuuth? Must I opt for a home birth?
You clearly don't know what dayooth means and it doesn't apply in such a scenario plus most of the people in this profession are women and you can even request women. Why would you risk you wife's health at home? This is a retarded question

What is this qashin thread
Is she supposed to die at home? Home births are not safe
You have no idea what women go through when giving birth
It is not funny , it is certainly not something to troll about .
As a woman, you have no idea about how important a man's dignity is

youre a virgin warya dont make stupid threads, what kind of dumb question is this.
I am indeed

Let me lick you in the nuts for 100 times and cut it then let’s see if your wife wants you to stay home until the while the male doctor comes or not while you bleed . Okay
One of the worst typos I've ever seen

You clearly don't know what dayooth means and it doesn't apply in such a scenario plus most of the people in this profession are women and you can even request women. Why would you risk you wife's health at home? This is a retarded question
So you're telling me that I'm allowed to show a male doctor my wife's naked body?