Will letting your wife give birth in a hospital make you a cuck?

Hospital birth makes your a cuck

• Yes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
Bruh it's shaqo laan behaviour from both of you lol she made a whole made up storyline based on your troll thread to illustrate a point :deadrose:

@Yaraye that was wasted effort clearly this was a troll post
I doesn't take long. it only takes like 5-10 mins since I already know what story to tell. i don't have to think of it, i just need to find the gifs :lolbron:

I don't want a man seeing my womenfolks' genitals broski
If its a matter of life and death then it really doesn't matter anyways you need to focus on actually securing a woman before all this. This is just the virgin weirdo in you talking once you get a wife you won't want her to suffer and potentially die in vain and most places will have female doctors anyways

If its a matter of life and death then it really doesn't matter anyways you need to focus on actually securing a woman before all this. This is just the virgin weirdo in you talking once you get a wife you won't wany her to suffer and potentially die in vain and most places will have female doctors anyways
The idea of a man fiddling with your wife's fully exposed bits for hours doesn't trouble you?:kanyehmm:

The idea of a man fiddling with your wife's fully exposed bits for hours doesn't trouble you?:kanyehmm:
Did you not read what I stated already numerous times?
You can request female doctors and midwives only and they will accommodate even gaalo do this because women in general wont be conformable with a guy around and if you move to a muslim country that's the default option.

Stop worrying about guys fiddling your wife's bits that's very cuck like of you that you got the image of some guy playing with your wife rent free in your head and you ain't even married yet 💀
How are you preordering a cucking in advance :wtfdis:

Did you not read what I stated already numerous times?
You can request female doctors and midwives only and they will accommodate even gaalo do this because women in general wont be conformable with a guy around and if you move to a muslim country that's the default option.
What if it's a busy day, and a female doctor isn't available?

Stop worrying about guys fiddling your wife's bits that's very cuck like of you that you got the image of some guy playing with your wife rent free in your head and you ain't even married yet 💀
How are you preordering a cucking in advance :wtfdis:
This is a very real risk that brings me anguish; it would be foolish to not take precautions

What if it's a busy day, and a female doctor isn't available?

This is a very real risk that brings me anguish; it would be foolish to not take precautions
Then go have a child in a muslim country or let her bleed out at home I guess up to you 🤷‍♂️

or find out as you take her in if there are any female doctors available if not then return home or try the next hospital or even better become a doctor yourself so you can take care of it personally or don't have kids.

There are many solutions to your problem

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
IMG_1333.jpeg

Trending