Will letting your wife give birth in a hospital make you a cuck?

Hospital birth makes your a cuck

• Yes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters

Dont end up like this guy. If there’s no female doctor available its best to find another hospital.

Who even thinks about shit like that? Seems like some folks around here have a fantasy of being cucked.
Non-sequitur

I don't want to be cucked, so I eliminate any circumstances that can lead to such an outcome. Yet somehow I want to be cucked?:gucciwhat:

Psychology pseudo-science is killing the next generatiton

Let's not be paranoid about a situation that is more common in a soap opera than in real life. If there is a female midwife to help your wife give birth, then let that happen. Otherwise, it's fully ok to let a man do it. I guarantee you any male midwife with sense only cares about the child that's coming out and not the woman's private parts.

Yes, don't let Ajnabis see your wife's private parts
You do realise women have awrah around other women aswell right they can't be looking at each others private parts either.

Best thing to do is become a doctor and deliver the baby yourself and make sure no one sees your wife private parts that way you won't ever be cucked

one piece naruto GIF

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Let's not be paranoid about a situation that is more common in a soap opera than in real life. If there is a female midwife to help your wife give birth, then let that happen. Otherwise, it's fully ok to let a man do it. I guarantee you any male midwife with sense only cares about the child that's coming out and not the woman's private parts.
Welcome back

Hamzza

VIP
You do realise women have awrah around other women aswell right they can't be looking at each others private parts either.

Best thing to do is become a doctor and deliver the baby yourself and make sure no one sees your wife private parts that way you won't ever be cucked

one piece naruto GIF
Waa runtaa laakiinse with women there is lesser fitnah

one piece naruto GIF
Would you let a male doctor deliver your baby?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As a man, you should exit the chat on any decision about women or their reproductive health choices. They will do whatever they please and what makes them feel comfortable. If you are concerned about 'birth trauma' or 'violations' which may arise in a hospital setting, then say so. There is no need to sexualize this discussion. Rather clarify that you are discussing birth trauma or obstetric violence in hospitals.

Unnecessary interventions do occur, and they can cause problems. If a woman is not 'sufficiently informed about all procedures and their necessity,' that situation is unbalanced and does not support her autonomy.

I say this as someone already favouring natural, at-home birth with a birth attendant/doula with a track record for successful deliveries, focusing on everything from preconception to post-natal health. I'm also anti-pharma, so I need not say anymore.​

im doing the male doctor/nurse A FAVOUR by getting a female to deliver instead cause one thing i know is seeing a woman give birth is the nastiest most disgusting thing that you could see the men dont need to see what their seed has manifested into firsthand rather the women do that
(btw its super slimy and icky i saw myself)

Trending