Will I get punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I don’t have xiriir with half of my immediate family but it’s been like this since I was a little child.

Do I have to seek out to my uncles and aunties when they’re older and should have that responsibility.

I don’t want to reach out to people that don’t even reach out to me you get me?
You reach out for the one who does not reachout to you then you gain the big points for the hearafter.

The one who is connected is not the one we are talking about.

Make 2 rakaah and dua and make the move.

You should seek them out,atleast get to know your people,once upon a time they were a family like you and your family now,
But if they want to keep in touch or not is up to them,i meet people that helped without us knowing we are related,it turned out our awowo were relatives

its awkward for me to seek out. I feel like talking to a stranger when i talk to some of my family. I need to build up the courage and swallow my pride

You reach out for the one who does not reachout to you then you gain the big points for the hearafter.

The one who is connected is not the one we are talking about.

Make 2 rakaah and dua and make the move.

inshallah i know whoever reaches out first= big hasanaat

its awkward for me to seek out. I feel like talking to a stranger when i talk to some of my family. I need to build up the courage and swallow my pride
There is no such thing as strangers among somali,or somalis with the same qabil let alone a family member,social fobia is a foreign concept to us,we eighter hate eachother or support each other but never afraid,look at the somali who are straight out of the homeland,they will never be afraid to say something or atleast stare at you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending