Will I get punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have xiriir with half of my immediate family but it’s been like this since I was a little child.

Do I have to seek out to my uncles and aunties when they’re older and should have that responsibility.

I don’t want to reach out to people that don’t even reach out to me you get me?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don’t have xiriir with half of my immediate family but it’s been like this since I was a little child.

Do I have to seek out to my uncles and aunties when they’re older and should have that responsibility.

Nope. Your parents invite them over, and introduce you. You behave and act polite. You then keep touch because you have good relations. If your parents haven't done anything, it's not your responsibility. When you're a parent, invite your siblings and cousins so your kids can keep up with the tradition of hospitality and a love of family.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I have only met my cousins on my father’s side in Canada like for a short period of time. After my short vacation there when I was 13 I haven’t been in contact with them since(I’m 21).

My dad keeps in touch with his brother pretty often and his mother but I haven’t spoken to them on the phone in like years. He has siblings and family in Dubai and Somalia that I have never met. I don’t see myself meeting these people unless my dad takes me on a trip to visit them. Same goes for my Canadian family. If I went to Canada by myself I don’t think I would go out of my way to get in touch with my cousins

My moms side of the family I’m cool with. Good relationship atleast the ones here in the Us which is just her aunts,cousins, and 1 sibling.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got a good connection with my mothers side of the family because we always reach out for one another and hela each other my dads side not so much If I didnt reach out to them they would never contact me even when I was in there town and looked for a place to sleep all my 5 uncles denied but when I called my uncle on my moms side no problem

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have only met my cousins on my father’s side in Canada like for a short period of time. After my short vacation there when I was 13 I haven’t been in contact with them since(I’m 21).

My dad keeps in touch with his brother pretty often and his mother but I haven’t spoken to them on the phone in like years. He has siblings and family in Dubai and Somalia that I have never met. I don’t see myself meeting these people unless my dad takes me on a trip to visit them. Same goes for my Canadian family. If I went to Canada by myself I don’t think I would go out of my way to get in touch with my cousins

My moms side of the family I’m cool with. Good relationship atleast the ones here in the Us which is just her aunts,cousins, and 1 sibling.

bigbabysmileonetooth.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What r u hiding?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I got a good connection with my mothers side of the family because we always reach out for one another and hela each other my dads side not so much If I didnt reach out to them they would never contact me even when I was in there town and looked for a place to sleep all my 5 uncles denied but when I called my uncle on my moms side no problem
Your uncles are horrible people. Denying their young nephew a place to sleep is unacceptable in Somali tradition. WTF is wrong with them?!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Maybe your uncles from your dad sides DONT like your moms qabil, am not saying it is right, but unfortunately qabil is a poison for somalis

Mercury

VIP
Your uncles are horrible people. Denying their young nephew a place to sleep is unacceptable in Somali tradition. WTF is wrong with them?!!
Its messed up sxb

A while after that one of my uncles was burned out due to alot of stress from work he was sick and bedridden when I heard about it I called his number my aunt answered saying he cant answer I Said ok let him know I called after 3 weeks he calls me

:faysalwtf:

Mercury

VIP
Maybe your uncles from your dad sides DONT like your moms qabil, am not saying it is right, but unfortunately qabil is a poison for somalis

I dont know but its weird in islam upholding kinship is important but seems like they dont care about others than their small family some of my uncles havent talked to each other for years which is mindboggling to me cause they live in the same city

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I dont know but its weird in islam upholding kinship is important but seems like they dont care about others than their small family some of my uncles havent talked to each other for years which is mindboggling to me cause they live in the same city
I feel like there's enmity between them... Ask your father what's the cause of all this. Something is wrong.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They r humans , so u shouldn't be surprised. If they had the imaan u have, they wont do it. The best u can do is LIVE your life. Allaah swt knows our heart.

Mercury

VIP
I feel like there's enmity between them... Ask your father what's the cause of all this. Something is wrong.
Yeah something is wrong cause most Somali families are usually good with both sides of the family

"They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and do not realise that they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive."

Buranbur

Take Donald Rumsfield’s advice.

'There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.'

I don’t think it’s your fault, it is there fault, since they’re the adults and have the same responsibilities to do the xirir

You should seek them out,atleast get to know your people,once upon a time they were a family like you and your family now,
But if they want to keep in touch or not is up to them,i meet people that helped without us knowing we are related,it turned out our awowo were relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.