Will I betray my people if I marry an ajnabi woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Looool yeah I remember watching a doc video about young girls from mauritiana who were forced to drink gallons of camel milk in order to make them look more beautiful. Wtf

Looool yeah I remember watching a doc video about young girls from mauritiana who were forced to drink gallons of camel milk in order to make them look more beautiful. Wtf

The horror they would force them till they threw up :kendrickcry: but they are beautiful people, I think a mix of black and Berber.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The horror they would force them till they threw up :kendrickcry: but they are beautiful people, I think a mix of black and Berber.
They are a mix of Berber and nilotics. They're pretty but nothing beats my horn African queens, especially the habesha women.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
They speak the Berber language but their ancestors are mixed with nilotics or nilotics-saharan so they are a mix of berber and nilo-saharan
Nilotes are from East Africa
Mauritania is located in West Africa.
Their non Berber ancestors are most likely from West Central Africa and West Africa.
They are not Nilotes.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Its all garbage. All indian cultures amd religions treat women horribly and are anti-women. I feel bad for they're women.
I’m not saying we are worse than them, But you do know Somalis practice FGM (too) right?
You shouldn’t blame it on the culture, Imagine a South Asian saying that Somalis have the most misogynistic, disgusting culture. Ironic right? (Don’t attack me, I’m not saying it is Somali culture)

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Its all garbage. All indian cultures amd religions treat women horribly and are anti-women. I feel bad for they're women.
You think Somali culture is better than south asian and Arab culture.
The culture that divided us into clans and made us kill each other. 98% of our women had their vigina mutilated thanks to Somali culture. There's still growing unrest in Somalia despite 26 years of brutal civil war.

The culture that divided us into clans and made us kill each other. 98% of our women had their vigina mutilated thanks to Somali culture. There's still growing unrest in Somalia despite 26 years of brutal civil war.

Fgm is not similar to having acid thrown in your face or honour killings? Maybe the fact India is the number one rape Capitol, the fact the men are dominant in south Asian cultures. Women are treated like second class citizen etc. Yea Somali culture might have its ups and downs but its not comparable.

There culture is messed up :vo3yidw:

Last edited:
I’m not saying we are worse than them, But you do know Somalis practice FGM (too) right?
You shouldn’t blame it on the culture, Imagine a South Asian saying that Somalis have the most misogynistic, disgusting culture. Ironic right? (Don’t attack me, I’m not saying it is Somali culture)

Somali culture is better than Arab and South Asian cultures stop lying to yourselves.

Yes, FGM and Clannism are disgusting parts of our culture and can easily come to an end. FGM and Clannism are already in the process of ending very soon.

Arab and South Asian cultures have honour killings, caste systems which are much worser than Somali clannism, burying daughters alive, extreme misogyny, acid attacks, women rights are non-existent (a women can't own property, re-marry when they become widows, and they're mehr goes to their father not them).

Don't ever say Somali culture is on the same level or worser than Arab and South Asian culture. Do your research.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending