Will I betray my people if I marry an ajnabi woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she is cadaan? Would you have said them sxb?
I think cadaan might be worse. I knew some girls in my childhood who had a somali abo and white hooyo and, wallahi, they looked 100% cadaan.
There might've been the possibility of those kids not being his, but I think somali genes are weak enough to be overtaken by cadaan genes, which is obviously something no one but a self hater would want.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No, the Quran permits Muslim men to marry Muslim, Christian, and Jewish women. Don’t let people on here prohibit what Allah made halal.

Judging from your avatar and how often it’s been posted as a response to users expressing an interest in dadka madoow something tells me you’re trolling, though
:hmm:

Go ahead. There are plenty of great people in every race and ethnicity. Also, we're all mixed somewhere down the line as humans :manny:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I’ve noticed when people make these type of threads its always the male users who have something negative to say.
Wonder why.

Bohol

VIP
Marry her only if she looks like Kerry Washington. Generally a lot of mixed race black girls are
good looking (not the full black ones though).

kerry-washington-all-people-photo-u1

I am talking to this black girl.

You will undoubtedly betray the Somali nation and race for marrying out. You will become a coonmali. Don't listen to these coonmalis that are encouraging you to leave the Somali race. Ignore them!

I never understand why Somalis would voluntarily leave the greatest ethnic group and culture of all time, which is to be a Somali.

I predict by 2030, the average Somali in the west would look like either a half Abu Brad al Caadani, Abu Tyreke al Madoowi, or an Abu Falafel al Shawarama with the way young Somalis are marrying out of their ethnic group. A bunch of half-breed Somalis that are claiming the great Somali ethnic group "I'm half-Somali, half-qashin". It's very worrisome.

It's ultimately your choice aboowe.

Merca

Inactive.
You will undoubtedly betray the Somali nation and race for marrying out. You will become a coonmali. Don't listen to these coonmalis that are encouraging you to leave the Somali race. Ignore them!

I never understand why Somalis would voluntarily leave the greatest ethnic group and culture of all time, which is to be a Somali.

I predict by 2030, the average Somali in the west would look like either a half Abu Brad al Caadani, Abu Tyreke al Madoowi, or an Abu Falafel al Shawarama with the way young Somalis are marrying out of their ethnic group. A bunch of half-breed Somalis that are claiming the great Somali ethnic group "I'm half-Somali, half-qashin". It's very worrisome.

I knew you were going to comment.

Abu Brad al Caadani, Abu Tyreke al Madoowi and Abu Falafel al Shawarma z3zrULC

Did you just say the greatest ethnic group and culture in reference to Somalis?:gucciwhat:

Warya Put down the Henny :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts