Will I betray my people if I marry an ajnabi woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somali culture is better than Arab and South Asian cultures stop lying to yourselves.

Yes, FGM and Clannism are disgusting parts of our culture and can easily come to an end. FGM and Clannism are already in the process of ending very soon.

Arab and South Asian cultures have honour killings, caste systems which are much worser than Somali clannism, burying daughters, extreme misogyny, acid attacks, women rights are non-existent (a women can't own property, re-marry when they become widows, and they're mehr goes to their father not them).

Don't ever say Somali culture is on the same level or worser than Arab and South Asian culture. Do your research.
When did I say that Somali rituals is worse or on the same level as the rituals that South Asians? I merely compared the situations.
You can’t call these sexist rituals “Culture”, Those are heinous acts performed by the people from family to family, You can’t blame it on the culture, Call it a ritual.
Culture kulaha. How dumb can you be? How can you say FGM is “In a process of ending soon” when the prevalence of FGM is as high as 98% in Somalia? The most in the whole world?
Yeah qabyalad is really fading, How dumb are you?
You are judging them for caste systems when Somalia themselves are discriminating against the Bantu people and other SOMALI clans?
Read this.
http://www.madhibaan.org/faq/somalia-brief-2002.pdf

If you think Somali culture is superior because it's less sexist than Arab/Desi culture, then do you think European and East Asian cultures are superior to Somali culture bc they're 1000xs less sexist?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Every culture's got their good and bad, barring some extremes.
Gaal or no, if you look hard enough, you'll find some heinous crap almost everywhere.
:manny:
Islam isn't a culture.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
I'm a Somali Supremacist/Nationalist, I love everything about being Somali such as the culture, language, country, and most importantly women. I never understand when Somalis hate saying they're Somali like its something to be ashamed of. Yes, we have had a rough past, but inshallah everything will get better. There are little things about the culture that I would like to change, but at least we don't have a horrible culture like Arabs and South Asians.

Somalis have one of the best cultures.

The only supremacists that have a ground to stand on are White and maybe South east asians ones. Name a somali that has contributed anything meaningful to humanity. Being a somali supremacist is maximum cope if I've ever seen one. Even blacks do better than us yet you shit on them.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
He said earlier the girl he's seeing is Tuareg.

blogk6.jpg

yfx-zVPPBfg5OmAGLgl62azMKusqBSz9luS-Cms_usK0eposrolPzHS7RXYjijcfurPbufagY3HrpvsqhXRrIygz2Qor6nYm9TCd4BO8PW_8=s0-d
Yes she is a tuareg walal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending