Will he survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We have a federal system in place not a central one see that's why centralised government can't be implemented across Somalia but Mogadishu is different cause it's the capital city & belongs to all Somalis that's where the federal government resides, its not rocket science:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Sixth you said centralisation should be applied all round.

Now I get why you've been hurtling insults my way cause you're against federalism therefore you're against the federal government :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I want that blue flag draped all over the horn, gees to gees.
:rejoice:
The blue flag is draped all over Somalia federal states in southwest state, hirshabelle state, jubaland state, galmudug state, puntland state :rejoice:

Somalis have decided to implement federalism if you're against federalism then you're against our current government :bell:

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis have decided to implement federalism if you're against federalism then you're against our current government :bell:
I'm fully supportive of the current government.

Federalism on the other hand.. nah, both you and I know that it's faux federalism fuelled by tribalism. Not only is it counter-productive but it divides us amongst clan lines, each and every region puts their qabiil before their qaran and makes decisions based on it. It brings f*ck all to the table since everyone is zoned into their qabiil states. If anything it's creating more disunity.

K1bbY9vv.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm fully supportive of the current government.

Federalism on the other hand.. nah, both you and I know that it's faux federalism fuelled by tribalism. Not only is it counter-productive but it divides us amongst clan lines, each and every region puts their qabiil before their qaran and makes decisions based on it. It brings f*ck all to the table since everyone is zoned into their qabiil states. If anything it's creating more disunity.

K1bbY9vv.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh:
All this time you were accusing me of being mentally impaired and here's you in your fantasy illusion deceiving your self in believing in a facade, you don't believe in federalism yet you support the federal government that swore on the Quran to up hold the federal system, cognitive dissonance much:drakekidding:

I like to stick to the reality on the ground & federalism was chosen as a system by all Somalis & Mogadishu as its capital city

Continue living your anti federalism & anti federal government facade

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalida ruunta weey neceb yihiin:siilaanyolaugh:

Somalida Maxay yiraahdan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay maamul gobleedka waa laa kala lee yahay Mogadishu magaalo madaxda waa laa wada lee yahay boowe ee ha booyin boowow:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending