Will he survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Meel cidlo baa garaaceeysa, iska dhaaf Mogadishu each and every region dadka Soomaaliyeed buu ka dhaxeeya sxb, baq baqda iga dhaaf.
Meel cidlo is the capital city of Somalia cidlo I wonder why is it maybe one tribe called hiraab has held it hostage for the past 26 years holding the rest of Somalia hostage? Cause with the capital city being in turmoil reflects badly on the rest of the country, when the international community think of Somalia they think of Mogadishu the capital city. Yeah you're right about that meel cidlo if you don't know what a capital city means then google it as for Somalis owning all Somalia, somalida Maxa yirahdan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay, maamul goboleedka waa laa kala lee yahay magaalo madada waa las wada lee yahay.

It's not rocket science my g next time I won't slow down in order for you to catch up cause you're too busy watching your manga.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Meel cidlo is the capital city of Somalia cidlo I wonder why is it maybe one tribe called hiraab has held it hostage for the past 26 years holding the rest of Somalia hostage? Yeah you're right about that meel cidlo if you don't know what a capital city means then google it as for Somalis owning all Somalis, somalida Maxa yirahdan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay, maamul goboleedka waa laa kala lee yahay magaalo madada waa las wada lee yahay.

It's not rocket science my g next time I won't slow down in order for you to catch up cause you're too busy watching your manga.
What the f*ck are you on about?
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Meel cidlo is the capital city of Somalia cidlo I wonder why is it maybe one tribe called hiraab has held it hostage for the past 26 years holding the rest of Somalia hostage? Yeah you're right about that meel cidlo if you don't know what a capital city means then google it as for Somalis owning all Somalis, somalida Maxa yirahdan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay, maamul goboleedka waa laa kala lee yahay magaalo madada waa las wada lee yahay.

well things are improving now and anyone is welcome to go back and live there regardless of their clan, its been over two decades it'll take some time to get back to being diverse. many people are already moving back. so lets not continue to argue about this.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Cognitivedissonance I thought Laylat al-Qadr came thru for you, you were one of the only ones spouting sense in the morning.

Did you pick up the bottle? It isn't even Eid yet my nigga.
:dead::dead::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I thought Laylat al-Qadr came thru for you, you were one of the only ones spouting sense in the morning.

Did you pick up the bottle?

It isn't even Eid yet
:dead:
Last time you were calling me mentally ill as if mental illness is something to mock & pock fun at, it says a lot about your character & now an alcoholic? I think I've struck a nerve :cosbyhmm:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Last time you were calling me mentally ill as if mental illness is something to mock & pick fun at, it says a lot about your character & now an alcoholic, I think I've struck a nerve :cosbyhmm:
No but on a serious note, if you have reading comprehension I understand but you're just throwing paragraphs at me for the sake of it.

Can't you read my nigga?
:browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No but on a serious note, if you have reading comprehension I understand but you're just throwing paragraphs at me for the sake of it.

Can't you read my nigga?
:browtf:
Im not the one throwing insults around and acting immature I have been more than civil but I can't say the same for you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I talk about Mogadishu being the capital and all of a sudden I've picked up a bottle kkk you're transparent manga moryaan:chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Im not the one throwing insults around and acting immature I have been more than civil but I can't say the same for you.
It is all in jest, you still didn't answer my question. Did you fully go through this thread or did you randomly decide to smash the digits of your fingers onto a keypad to dish out a rebuttal which wasn't necessary?

NXvgL.gif

Meel cidlo is the capital city of Somalia cidlo I wonder why is it maybe one tribe called hiraab has held it hostage for the past 26 years holding the rest of Somalia hostage? Cause with the capital city being in turmoil reflects badly on the rest of the country, when the international community think of Somalia they think of Mogadishu the capital city. Yeah you're right about that meel cidlo if you don't know what a capital city means then google it as for Somalis owning all Somalia, somalida Maxa yirahdan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay, maamul goboleedka waa laa kala lee yahay magaalo madada waa las wada lee yahay.

It's illogical to say Federalism for some parts of Somalia & central government for other parts.
Mogadishu was not created by the Somali government & it existed hundreds of years before the establishment of the Somali State.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is all in jest, you still didn't answer my question. Did you fully go through this thread or did you randomly decide to smash the digits of your fingers onto a keypad to dish out a rebuttal which wasn't necessary?
You're not fit to be my judge, why don't you go holla at your virtual girlfriend or something go watch a cartoon my g.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're not fit to be my judge, why don't you go holla at your virtual girlfriend or something go watch a cartoon my g.
Don't go on a schizophrenic trip now, if you can't read and you need me to spell things out for you.
Kindly ask and it'll be done, there's no reason to chimp out and mindlessly type out things that don't make sense.

It's illogical to say Federalism for some parts of Somalia & central government for other parts.
Centralisation should be applied all round.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mogadishu was not created by the Somali government & it existed hundreds of years before the establishment of the Somali State.
Mogadishu is the capital city :comeon:

Reasoning with some people is like drawing water from a mirage:susp:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You don't know the significance of a capital city and I'm not at all suprised cause you're probably too busy playing a computer game kkk
I can't tell if you're dense saxib, either quote me on where I have said that Xamar isn't a capital city for all or spare me the replies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't go on a schizophrenic trip now, if you can't read and you need me to spell things out for you.
Kindly ask and it'll be done, there's no reason to chimp out and mindlessly type out things that don't make sense.

Centralisation should be applied all round.
Schizophrenia is nothing to poke fun at like I said it says a lot about your character if you poke fun at mental illness :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I can't tell if you're dense saxib, either quote me on where I have said that Xamar isn't a capital city for all or spare me the replies.
Continue with your insults my dear child like I said I struck a nerve so I'm not at all suprised why you would hurtle a barrage of insults my way kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.