Will Amaal blow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is sooo underrated wallahi and that's coming from me @CanIDimo who hates on Somali girls(she's exceptional)

i remember hearing amaal nuux's song with you and musafa, i love those songs and was surprised a somali made them i really thought she was gonna blow up big time and be the second singer of somali descendant to have a song in the hot 100(k'naan)
i really want this somali queen to blow up and do 100 Million+ cuz she deserves.
DID I MENTION SHE'S BEAUTFUL
we need to start religiously supporting our sister , were is the somalinimo when it matters??
nacallah give that video a like and share it.:farole: she did a lot of charity work for somalia and is a Goodwill Ambassador for somalia.
i remember when ciroc ciyaal suuq niggas were dragging the kween all day long, just for wearing revealing clothe :ileycry: f*ck them niggas

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
she really is gorgeous. mashallah
she would do a excellent job being a representative for the Somali community in the entertainment world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You love Xalimos like I love Ashy Abdis. I insult but my heart still skips for their chicken legs and five head bidaars :banderas:

Her and Faarow...........
84 yrs.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she is sooo underrated wallahi and that's coming from me @CanIDimo who hates on Somali girls(she's exceptional)

i remember hearing amaal nuux's song with you and musafa, i love those songs and was surprised a somali made them i really thought she was gonna blow up big time and be the second singer of somali descendant to have a song in the hot 100(k'naan)
i really want this somali queen to blow up and do 100 Million+ cuz she deserves.
DID I MENTION SHE'S BEAUTFUL
we need to start religiously supporting our sister , were is the somalinimo when it matters??
nacallah give that video a like and share it.:farole: she did a lot of charity work for somalia and is a Goodwill Ambassador for somalia.
i remember when ciroc ciyaal suuq niggas were dragging the kween all day long, just for wearing revealing clothe :ileycry: f*ck them niggas

I dont support her on religious grounds.
farole.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts