Will a short wife drag down you kid's height?

Tukraq

VIP
That's what i mean. I can't risk it. My cousins are short and they resent their genes. I can't subject my kids to that. Height runs on my dad's side and i hope to maintain the tradition.

Today's world is all about Alpha male ideology and ain't no female booty gonna remedy that ugly truth. I hope to give my kids the best chance like my father did for me. It's up to you what you decide.

Besides i'm a firm believer in eugenics and believe that we could prosper from some good old german style eugenics. With the encouragement of Tall men-Tall women breeding. Within one generation we could have a healthy and strong majority.

:trumpsmirk:
Eugenics is disgusting

Nope, my dad was short as well as most of the males on his side, however all the boys in my family including myself are over 6ft. My nephews are also on their way to becoming over 6ft despite their mum and dad being really short.
My mums dad was 6ft 5 guess his dominant gene fell through to all the males.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope, my dad was short as well as most of the males on his side, however all the boys in my family including myself are over 6ft. My nephews are also on their way to becoming over 6ft despite their mum and dad being really short.
My mums dad was 6ft 5 guess his dominant gene fell through to all the males.
Yes, but the genetics of the whole family on both sides contributes to the potential height. In your case you got the gene from your grandfather. It sometimes works that way.

:gaasdrink:

Exactly as the title implies. Please share your experience. I noticed that genes are weird and tho seldom can sometimes skip generations and cause height to be inherited from a grandparent in some cases.

Does marrying a shorter female drag down you kid's height? especially since i come from a tall family on my dad's side. My mom no being short also i belivee helped me to reach my maximum potential and follow my father's paternal height trend.
Height-determining genetics are quite complex but children tend to be close to the median between the two parent's heights.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Lol Russell Westbrook and Michael Jordan both had shorter than 5’9 parents (mom and dad) yet are both 6’5+

my mom is 5’5 and my dad 6’1 yet I am 6’2

I honestly do think it’s near random combinations but I believe in most cases height comes from the man
westbrook is 6’3 filthy casual

@Yahya, I have good news for you guys, as far inheriting tallness. Now that we know
something about human genetics with also live experiences, we know that someone can inherit genes from your parents, you grand-parents and your great grand-parents.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Height-determining genetics are quite complex but children tend to be close to the median between the two parent's heights.

The heritability of height for Europeans is 80% genetic and 20% environmental (roughly) while this isn't the case for their African and Asian counterparts. In fact environmental factors like nutrition play a greater role for them in influencing height.
:manny: My brothers are taller (both 6 feet over) than my parents which are average height and 3 of 4 my grandparents were tall. Environmental factors influence us more than the cadaans when it comes to height.

My family:

Parents medium height
Me 6'3
3 siblings 6'1, 6'2, 6'3
2 sibling 5,10

1 sibling is short.

So guess where, we get our tallness from.........................Our Maternal Grand-mother.

My opinion will be like this:

#1- Your 2 Parents 100% chance.

#2- You 4 Grand-parents 50% chance.

#3- you 8 Great Grand-parents 25% chance.

Exactly as the title implies. Please share your experience. I noticed that genes are weird and tho seldom can sometimes skip generations and cause height to be inherited from a grandparent in some cases.

Does marrying a shorter female drag down you kid's height? especially since i come from a tall family on my dad's side. My mom no being short also i belivee helped me to reach my maximum potential and follow my father's paternal height trend.
Yes anything under 5’7 stay away

dr.leorio

death\emitter
My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'10. I'm 6ft tall so Alxamdulilah my dad made the right decision and took one for the team. If he married a woman shorter than himself then I would've been a manlet :damn:

Think about your future kids when selecting a wife because being a short guy in today's world is a curse.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My paternal uncle who's 6'4 married some short Somali woman, think she's about 5'2.

>TFW the tallest of their boys is 5'7.
>TFW the youngest girl is 5'10.

Don't do it guys!

:mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'10. I'm 6ft tall so Alxamdulilah my dad made the right decision and took one for the team. If he married a woman shorter than himself then I would've been a manlet :damn:

Think about your future kids when selecting a wife because being a short guy in today's world is a curse.
Walaahi. The dating market is fucked in the west. No woman will even swipe for a short guy. Short guys get no play on dating apps, it's even worse in real life.

:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts