Will a short wife drag down you kid's height?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly as the title implies. Please share your experience. I noticed that genes are weird and tho seldom can sometimes skip generations and cause height to be inherited from a grandparent in some cases.

Does marrying a shorter female drag down you kid's height? especially since i come from a tall family on my dad's side. My mom no being short also i belivee helped me to reach my maximum potential and follow my father's paternal height trend.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Exactly as the title implies. Please share your experience. I noticed that genes are weird and tho seldom can sometimes skip generations and cause height to be inherited from a grandparent in some cases.

Does marrying a shorter female drag down you kid's height? especially since i come from a tall family on my dad's side. My mom no being short also i belivee helped me to reach my maximum potential and follow my father's paternal height trend.
This is hate speech.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol Russell Westbrook and Michael Jordan both had shorter than 5’9 parents (mom and dad) yet are both 6’5+

my mom is 5’5 and my dad 6’1 yet I am 6’2

I honestly do think it’s near random combinations but I believe in most cases height comes from the man

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You ain't tall enough if that's a legitimate fear of yours LOL i'll teach you the ways of long legs for free sxb you still have time

Absolutely.
I will only make children with women who are 6 feet considering I am 6'3 that will make giant children and I will have elite off-spring..

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol Russell Westbrook and Michael Jordan both had shorter than 5’9 parents (mom and dad) yet are both 6’5+

my mom is 5’5 and my dad 6’1 yet I am 6’2

I honestly do think it’s near random combinations but I believe in most cases height comes from the man
Basketball players are freaks of nature. God wanted them to play bball. f*ck outta here with that hypothesis. How many normal couples give birth to NBA players? not that many or the NBA enlistment line would be long.

:comeon::mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You ain't tall enough if that's a legitimate fear of yours LOL i'll teach you the ways of long legs for free sxb you still have time
My uncle is 6'8 and his wife 5'2. My cousins missedo ut on that height. I ain't paranoid for no reason.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My uncle is 6'8 and his wife 5'2. My cousins missedo ut on that height. I ain't paranoid for no reason.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

HOLD UP DON'T BE SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT IM THE SAME HEIGHT.

My kids will get my height by force your uncle must have loved back pain though ain't no way I'm marrying a girl under 5'8 unless I fell head over heels for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Long people are clumsy and have weird limbs hanging around. I always get intimidated by long people. I can’t look up to long people it hurts my pride I make sure they are sitting when I’m talking to them. I make sure to look down at them while I’m at it that’s the only chance I’ve before they stand up again and dominate the world of giants :jcoleno:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is what has bothered me wallahi this north African girl I'm seeing is short and shits getting serious

Oh well what's written is written if it's meant to be it's meant to be guys

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is what has bothered me wallahi this north African girl I'm seeing is short and shits getting serious

Oh well what's written is written if it's meant to be it's meant to be guys
It it's meant then it will happen bro. But if both sideso of your family are short then that decreases the chances for you kids and it's peak.

I ain't letting my wife birth no incels. I have a family tradition to maintain. I will not break the tradition. 5'6 is the minimum for me.

:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts