Will a short wife drag down you kid's height?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Walaahi. The dating market is fucked in the west. No woman will even swipe for a short guy. Short guys get no play on dating apps, it's even worse in real life.

:ohlord:

It's a cold world man. And the rare chance they do get a girl, she'll always be sneaking peeks at taller men when he's not looking. I can't tell you the amount of times short girls have looked at me seductively with their man on their arm. Khasaaro x10 :williamswtf:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a cold world man. And the rare chance they do get a girl, she'll always be sneaking peeks at taller men when he's not looking. I can't tell you the amount of times short girls have looked at me seductively with their man on their arm. Khasaaro x10 :williamswtf:
Just marry a relatively tall woman 5'7-5'10 and make sure her family build and looks are strong and healthy. This way your kids will be strong and tall. I have a large frame and have my father's andm other's family to thank. Genetics really come from both the mother and father, sometimes you as a boy will most likely resemble your mother's family. I think somalis need to practice more eugenics, since we are not living in ignorance like our ancestors.

Marriage is the one thing you cannot get wrong. If you marry the wrong woman then your kids may end up being burdened and depressed. Incels come from unhealthy marriages, where they resemble the mother or father's ugly relatives. Some inceldom is caused by mental illness but most of it is as a result of outward appearance inherited from a badly paired union.

Now that i know society will continue to become more and more self absorbed, i will try to give my kid the best chance in life, by marrying into a good family.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I like short qalanjos. They're so cute.

However, I don't like qalanjos who are too short. That almost counts as pedophilia. I don't wanna catch a case :samwelcome:

Just marry a relatively tall woman 5'7-5'10 and make sure her family build and looks are strong and healthy. This way your kids will be strong and tall. I have a large frame and have my father's andm other's family to thank. Genetics really come from both the mother and father, sometimes you as a boy will most likely resemble your mother's family. I think somalis need to practice more eugenics, since we are not living in ignorance like our ancestors.

Marriage is the one thing you cannot get wrong. If you marry the wrong woman then your kids may end up being burdened and depressed. *****s come from unhealthy marriages, where they resemble the mother or father's ugly relatives. Some *****dom is caused by mental illness but most of it is as a result of outward appearance inherited from a badly paired union.

Now that i know society will continue to become more and more self absorbed, i will try to give my kid the best chance in life, by marrying into a good family.
Thats true sxb I resemble my abtis and my first cousins from my mother side, we have the same body size, build,head shape,hairline and facial features.

Jungle

VIP
I aint with the tall xalimos over 6 ft. All up my face like that, expect a headbutt or some shit during that relationship. :idontlike:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

Marriage is the one thing you cannot get wrong. If you marry the wrong woman then your kids may end up being burdened and depressed. *****s come from unhealthy marriages, where they resemble the mother or father's ugly relatives. Some *****dom is caused by mental illness but most of it is as a result of outward appearance inherited from a badly paired union.

Absolutely solid advice fam. What redpilled me about height is when I learned you can't even donate sperm if you're shorter than 5'9. Think about that for a second.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You would think it works that way all the time but my mom is 5’3 and my dad is 6 ft but I’m 6’2 1/2. One of my brothers is 5’10 and that’s probably thanks to Hooyo lol but one of my sisters is the same height as him 5’10 she’s kind of tall for a female. My shortest sibling is 5’4 definitely thanks to Hooyo lol

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
No. Wow, where have you been?
A Goat hut? Ha! That's oldschool.

I didn't know people still believed in that :ftw9nwa: I thought only Elders joked it.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Exactly as the title implies. Please share your experience. I noticed that genes are weird and tho seldom can sometimes skip generations and cause height to be inherited from a grandparent in some cases.

Does marrying a shorter female drag down you kid's height? especially since i come from a tall family on my dad's side. My mom no being short also i belivee helped me to reach my maximum potential and follow my father's paternal height trend.
Nope basket ball will make them tall

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yo @Apollo

I haven't heard you opinion on this. You're normally the guy with the data and statistics to back it up.

Will marrying a giant ting make you child taller? So far based on my family, the female's male family member's heights and frame size contributes to the offspring's final adult size.

:patrice:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yo @Apollo

I haven't heard you opinion on this. You're normally the guy with the data and statistics to back it up.

Will marrying a giant ting make you child taller? So far based on my family, the female's male family member's heights and frame size contributes to the offspring's final adult size.

:patrice:
both as diet and physical activity does play a role

It depends on your genetics, my ayeeyo is very tall for a woman. Both my parents are average height yet my some of my brothers are over 6ft.

Trending