Wild fight between two Halimos in Turkey

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dkm say wallahi this all started from that bulshaawi iyo shino cuuley beef? :snoop:
Yup. TikTok is a mess. :pachah1:

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF
Aren’t you cadcad? My comment applies to people with a qabil not .5’s.

reer

VIP
Xamdi is the woman in the red baati. She’s a Gabooye YouTuber from Burco who lives in Europe. I know you watch Mama Malyun religiously so you’ve definitely heard her mention ina yoloyolo. :pachah1:I don’t know who the other woman is but apparently she’s from TikTok and this is related to the TikTok Hawiye vs Darood beef caused by Shiine Culay and Bilal Bulshaawi.
keeping up with the kardashians: fob edition.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I saw two obese women rolling on the ground. The one in the red with the knife got manhandled and that was Xamdi. Some people are saying this happened in Malta but I thought xamdi was from Germany?
Wtf are somalis doing in malta

Baayo, unless you have a Xalwo or Shushumow recipe to share with me we have nothing else to discuss.
You act as if Somalis don't love our Xalwo and Shushumow lmao.

Perhaps I'll make some for you if you have something of value to give me that's not dusty sand & livestock herds. :mjlaugh:

No what did Naciimo say?

And it's always been tribal, her and idris pepe are the only "big" madhibaan tiktokers and all they're known for is getting karbashed. Anytime they open their mouth its "shut up you're midgaan" while everybody else gets away with murder and are allowed to talk their shit freely lmaoo it's sad. Let👏them👏talk👏their👏shit.
Can't be silencing them just cause they're a minority.

Ion how she's gonna come back from this L tho. They got her in 4k and wont let her live it down:tacky::yloezpe::yloezpe:

How do you show up with a weapon and STILL lose.:meleshame:
The biggest ceeb ever and by an 18 year old to 25 year old damn

Trending

Latest posts