Wild fight between two Halimos in Turkey

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wait, Naciimo was dissing a madhibaan?

Idk much about Somali drama but if thats the case, how dare she.

Reer Gaalkacyo have to hold themselves to a higher standard. We have lived with Madhibaan for centuries and have seen them as siblings. The likes of Maryam Mursal is an example.
No. I didnt see her diss anybody, @tiknikko alluded to it but hasn't posted anything to back it up:kanyeshrug:

This is all I saw from her and she's right

i revoke her puntite card cuz she throws concerts in jeeganistan if shes reer pl she no longer is :mjkkk:
You're not revoking anything. We love Maryan Mursal, madaxde noo sarantahay nio:pacspit:

She's done countless shows in Puntland throught her career and celebrates Aug 1st every year with us. She's not a qabiiliste. Don't tarnish the queens name.:kodaksmiley:

She's been very sick the last couple years and has been in Hargeisa hospital but she's good now alx.

Based

VIP
Somalis aren't known for being ghetto and we aren't classed with black women east African women are seen as a whole different kind

and u see 2 individuals fighting in public which u can find in every race yawnn nextt

Also why are u on a somali forum filthy ajnabi saying somalian in 2022
I am the embodiment of Somalinimo how dare you call me a filthy ajnabi. Damn Somalian :francis: ho ho ho and a bottle of rum

No. I didnt see her diss anybody, @tiknikko alluded to it but hasn't posted anything to back it up:kanyeshrug:

You're not revoking anything. We love Maryan Mursal, madaxde noo sarantahay nio:pacspit:

She's done countless shows in Puntland throught her career and celebrates Aug 1st every year with us. She's not a qabiiliste. Don't tarnish the queens name.:kodaksmiley:

She's been very sick the last couple years and has been in Hargeisa hospital but she's good now alx.
For the record I'm not a qabilist

My great gandmother from my Warsangeli side is Isaaq and my habaryar kids are Isaaq.

That Naciimo woman is actually funny ngl :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@TekNiKo

would someone explain to me who’s who in the video

The lady with the red diric scrolled up was initially underneath the other. Who is she ?

mom the second video the red diric chick got the upper hand and was sitting on the other like a whale

@Duchess

scroll back up and answer my curiosity.

Xamdi is the woman in the red baati. She’s a Gabooye YouTuber from Burco who lives in Europe. I know you watch Mama Malyun religiously so you’ve definitely heard her mention ina yoloyolo. :pachah1:I don’t know who the other woman is but apparently she’s from TikTok and this is related to the TikTok Hawiye vs Darood beef caused by Shiine Culay and Bilal Bulshaawi.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Xamdi is the woman in the red baati. She’s a Gabooye YouTuber from Burco who lives in Europe. I know you watch Mama Malyun religiously so you’ve definitely heard her mention ina yoloyolo. :pachah1:I don’t know who the other woman is but apparently she’s from TikTok and this is related to the TikTok Hawiye vs Darood beef caused by Shiine Culay and Bilal Bulshaawi.

This is madness! The lady in the red had the other lady pinned down and was even holding a conversation. If that’s the gabooye lady doesn’t that make her the ultimate winner in the game of savagery?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is madness! The lady in the red had the other lady pinned down and was even holding a conversation. If that’s the gabooye lady doesn’t that make her the ultimate winner in the game of savagery?
There are several videos and she’s not fighting the same woman in all of them. There were a group of women who showed up to confront her while she was live on TikTok. She pulled out a knife and fought one of them and lost. :pachah1:

Dkm say wallahi this all started from that bulshaawi iyo shino cuuley beef? :snoop:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Wait, Naciimo was dissing a madhibaan?

Idk much about Somali drama but if thats the case, how dare she.

Reer Gaalkacyo have to hold themselves to a higher standard. We have lived with Madhibaan for centuries and have seen them as siblings. The likes of Maryam Mursal is an example.

You're despicable., :pacspit:

There’s nothing wrong with being qabilist.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Trending