Wild fight between two Halimos in Turkey

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Its turning tribal now where D block women are celebrating did you see Naciimo Jookar post loool I am sure @Barista is enjoying this
No what did Naciimo say?

And it's always been tribal, her and idris pepe are the only "big" madhibaan tiktokers and all they're known for is getting karbashed. Anytime they open their mouth its "shut up you're midgaan" while everybody else gets away with murder and are allowed to talk their shit freely lmaoo it's sad. Let👏them👏talk👏their👏shit.
Can't be silencing them just cause they're a minority.

Ion how she's gonna come back from this L tho. They got her in 4k and wont let her live it down:tacky::yloezpe::yloezpe:

How do you show up with a weapon and STILL lose.:meleshame:

Psychologist

Changemaker
No what did Naciimo say?

And it's always been tribal, her and idris pepe are the only "big" madhibaan tiktokers and all they're known for is getting karbashed. Anytime they open their mouth its "shut up you're midgaan" while everybody else gets away with murder and are allowed to talk their shit freely lmaoo it's sad. Let👏them👏talk👏their👏shit.
Can't be silencing them just cause they're a minority.

Ion how she's gonna come back from this L tho. They got her in 4k and wont let her live it down:tacky::yloezpe::yloezpe:

How do you show up with a weapon and STILL lose.:meleshame:
period, she put that on her place. As she should, this lamagoodles need to be put in cages but she is starting a trend at least. DONE WITH LAMAGOODLES

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
She’s midgaan #midgaanlivesmatter
i just found out the darod lost LMFAO, she came with 2 other hoes and a weapon.

the other way around, #DARODMATTERTOO its okay, i know its hard to accept a lost like this but somehow you just gotta take it like nothing happened. the planet still is going around so yall got nothing to lose :lolbron:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
i just found out the darod lost LMFAO, she came with 2 other ***s and a weapon.

the other way around, #DARODMATTERTOO its okay, i know its hard to accept a lost like this but somehow you just gotta take it like nothing happened. the planet still is going around so yall got nothing to lose :lolbron:
She lost!! Caught in 4K

it’s so sad to see your girl is used as a puppet for hawiye #midgaanlivesmatter

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
period, she put that ***** on her place. As she should, this lamagoodles need to be put in cages but she is starting a trend at least. DONE WITH LAMAGOODLES

i just found out the darod lost LMFAO, she came with 2 other ***s and a weapon.

Lmaooo what video are you watching?

The one in the red gorgorad and with the weapon that got body slammed, took 40 punches to the head then got arrested was Xamdi ??? :tacky::tacky::tacky:

Oh and fyi she never got jumped, it was a 1 on 1 fair fight (minus the weapon) those other women (dont know which side they were from btw) were just watching and filming, they never intervened lool

Psychologist

Changemaker
She lost!! Caught in 4K

it’s so sad to see your girl is used as a puppet for hawiye #midgaanlivesmatter
NAH, As long as we take the W. Doesn't matter to me, crazy how the darod was acting all tuff on the internet but got her shit together irl LMFAOO

Psychologist

Changemaker
Lmaooo what video are you watching?

The one in the red gorgorad and with the weapon that got body slammed, took 40 punches to the head then got arrested was Xamdi ??? :tacky::tacky::tacky:

Oh and fyi she never got jumped, it was a 1 on 1 fair fight (minus the weapon) those other women (dont know which side they were from btw) were just watching and filming, they never intervened lool
i think we are watching different videos cause the one i watched went like, 3 darods with weapon and 1 madhiban, the other one didn't joined but they were there for the darod to win. the madhibaan sitting on the darod and the things ending

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
i think we are watching different videos cause the one i watched went like, 3 darods with weapon and 1 madhiban, the other one didn't joined but they were there for the darod to win. the madhibaan sitting on the darod and the things ending
speechless-wow.gif
LOOOOOOOOOL

We'll that's unexpected, that video is definitely not being posted. You should do something about that :gaasdrink::silanyolaugh:

Take it upon yourself to get your aunties dignity back and post that video everywhere. I'm talking tiktok,fb,WhatsApp.

DOWN WITH LAMALAMA (whatever it was)

tenor-238.gif

Psychologist

Changemaker
View attachment 206792 LOOOOOOOOOL

We'll that's unexpected, that video is definitely not being posted. You should do something about that :gaasdrink::silanyolaugh:

Take it upon yourself to get your aunties dignity back and post that video everywhere. I'm talking tiktok,fb,WhatsApp.

DOWN WITH LAMALAMA (whatever it was)

View attachment 206791
They can post whatever they want to make themselves look good in public . As long as she took the W, it doesn't matter what the other say or post. their opinion don't matter the same way they don't matter- ALPHA LMFAO

Ernest-Khalimov.jpg

If forty million people say a foolish thing it does not become a wise one.

W. Somerset Maugham

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They can post whatever they want to make themselves look good in public . As long as she took the W, it doesn't matter what the other say or post. their opinion don't matter the same way they don't matter- ALPHA LMFAO

View attachment 206793

If forty million people say a foolish thing it does not become a wise one.

W. Somerset Maugham
Are you Madhibaan sis? We are all equal in the eyes of God, please dont engage in Mudslinging we are all Brothers and Sisters

TekNiKo

VIP
yes, i am a dude btw. Agree, was just putting some of those people in their places. at the end of the day we all are lamagoodles :hmm:
Your people should be the highest ranking clan in the penninsula, blacksmiths, shoemakers and metal workers are the highest skilled workers that drive an economy. Our pastoralist uncles were threatened by your ingenuity and casted you out due to their inferiority complex. If we made yall leaders I am sure our poor nation would have reached the highest heights of civilization. Germany did just that and their innovative skills propelled them to be the EU leaders.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

They threatened eachother on TikTok over qabiil and decided to meet up and duke it out, Turkish are shocked about this wild behavior

She had a knife and still lost :deadpeter:

Dahir Alasow’s pet deserves it for involving herself in a beef that had nothing to do with her. She was insulting Darood and specifically Dhulbahante for the last few days so it’s only right a Dhulbahante woman whip her ass.:mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Dahir Alasow’s pet deserves it for involving herself in a beef that had nothing to do with her. She was insulting Darood and specifically Dhulbahante for the last few days so it’s only right a Dhulbahante woman whip her ass.:mjlaugh:

Wow what a disgusting post, no wonder she got her ass whooped. You cant insult whole tribes and not expect violence

Trending