Wife in UAE seeks divorce because Husband is too nice.

Jaydaan, there are many dysfunctional men. I've come across some before marrying. Ones that were argumentative and liked women shouting and screaming at them. Since I am normal and was raised in a home in which my parents spoke to each other like respectful civilised adults, i didn't entertain it. I walked away.

I could easily sit here and come up with your argument and come to the conclusion that in order for me to 'get a man' i need to slightly mistreat him. Its ludicrous.

You married? My point is everyone isnt wired like you and that doesnt mean they have issues. No one likes to be physically abused offcourse. But a lot of women get off on drama and need that in their life. Men can be too nice and for most women its a turn off.

@Basra is the only one experienced enough to understand this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why if you're married its good to have a couple of suuns in the wardrobe incase the says

" yOuR toO nICe tO mE ".

Well.. u r half ogadeen right? Its customary for Ogaden husband to get a whip for wedding gift for the wife. I assume the ogaden woman is as basic as nature intended it. Karbaash all the way

VixR

Veritas
Jay hit the nail in the coffin. All these abuse and victim point of view is useless. No one mentioned abuse here, why are these xalimos inserting their stories into this????

The story is clear. The husband is "too nice"

Period. And NO, u dont have to abuse your wife to be removed from being 'nice'.

A woman needs to be stimulated by an opposite. The adage, opposite attract was not coined for no reason.

This reminds me of the Hadith of prophet muhammad pbuh. where two slave husband & wife came to the prophet pbuh to beg him to intercede into their marriage. She wanted to leave him as soon as they were free. She was point black asked by the prophet pbuh.

Did he hit you? No

Is he cruel to u? No

Then what is the problem??? U see the man is following u town and in tears . Have mercy woman.

She said-- is this a prophet command?

Prophet pbuh smiled and said, NO, i am not commanding.

Then i dont want him. I have nothing against my husband, i just dont want him. Maa qasaab baah?

The point of this story is-- he was nice to her, obviously suffocated her with love like this UEA husband.

A wife needs to look up to a man. Be mesmerized by him and mystified by him. Dont clean my home, u r disrespecting my territory. U need to be occupied with your hobby, your life. Dont walk around being happy u have me. U need to be brilliant in something to gain my respect. Just be complex.

This poor woman was begging for an argument, because at least an argument is not planned. She wants spontaneity. She wants to be real. A fight is unexpected and usually leads to hot, sweaty sex that is not nice but messy.
Edo, so per the hadith, a woman can’t just not want a man?:dead:

I don’t agree with the house being my territory so he can’t clean. He’d better clean.

And having hot not-nice sweaty sex after an argument is normal and doesn’t require an abusive man.

Complex is one thing. Abusive is another. Don’t confuse the two lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edo, also per the hadith, a woman can’t just not want a man?:dead:

I don’t agree with the house being my territory so he he can’t clean. He’d better clean.

And having hot not-nice sweaty sex after a argument is normal and doesn’t require an abusive man.

Complex is one thing. Abusive is another.

No. I disagree. Prophet pbuh first wife proposed to him.

And again, abuse is not asked for here. u r assuming.
dead.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way, i would like to personally thank @Inquisitive_ for creating this sexy thread, even though he is chicken enough to run away from me. He fears a sexy, eye penetration queen of sheeba.
5560.jpg

Well.. u r half ogadeen right? Its customary for Ogaden husband to get a whip for wedding gift for the wife. I assume the ogaden woman is as basic as nature intended it. Karbaash all the way

Yeah I know you like getting hit with all types of suuns.

Ps I'm half Warsangali :icon lol:

Jay hit the nail in the coffin. All these abuse and victim point of view is useless. No one mentioned abuse here, why are these xalimos inserting their stories into this????

The story is clear. The husband is "too nice"

Period. And NO, u dont have to abuse your wife to be removed from being 'nice'.

A woman needs to be stimulated by an opposite. The adage, opposite attract was not coined for no reason.

This reminds me of the Hadith of prophet muhammad pbuh. where two slave husband & wife came to the prophet pbuh to beg him to intercede into their marriage. She wanted to leave him as soon as they were free. She was point black asked by the prophet pbuh.

Did he hit you? No

Is he cruel to u? No

Then what is the problem??? U see the man is following u town and in tears . Have mercy woman.

She said-- is this a prophet command?

Prophet pbuh smiled and said, NO, i am not commanding.

Then i dont want him. I have nothing against my husband, i just dont want him. Maa qasaab baah?

The point of this story is-- he was nice to her, obviously suffocated her with love like this UEA husband.

A wife needs to look up to a man. Be mesmerized by him and mystified by him. Dont clean my home, u r disrespecting my territory. U need to be occupied with your hobby, your life. Dont walk around being happy u have me. U need to be brilliant in something to gain my respect. Just be complex.

This poor woman was begging for an argument, because at least an argument is not planned. She wants spontaneity. She wants to be real. A fight is unexpected and usually leads to hot, sweaty sex that is not nice but messy.

Women has always been drawn to alpha men. Its just liberals trying to change everything in society and making men like women. Problem is women wont respect a man thats like a woman. Might as well date a woman then. Women want strong decisive men

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
@Inquisitive_ I mentioned children who’ve witnessed domestic abuse, which includes little boys who grow up to be dysfunctional men. They are victims of childhood trauma and haven’t dealt with it so it rears its ugly head in relationships and other areas in their life. There was a glitch in your life trajectory. You’re like the crazy person who believes he is sane but everyone around him is bonkers.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I don’t agree with the house being my territory so he can’t clean. He’d better clean.

And having hot not-nice sweaty sex after an argument is normal and doesn’t require an abusive man.

Vixr

I mis-understood your post. No, a woman can perfectly not "just" want a man. It is within her human right. The hadith obviously tells us that, as the prophet pbuh could have commanded her to stay with him. There are dozen of hadith about this.

Zaynaab who was married to the adopted son of the prophet pbuh, got a divorce from her husband, because she did not respect him. Her reason was tribal. Or looking down on an ex slave, It is perfectly within her right to say to NO with reason or without reason.

And by the way, there is always a reason.

I was literally thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes a man can be nice, but you're not attracted to him or the spark dies. Men some men would equate that with wanting to be mistreated as their ego cannot take the fact that a woman merely just doesn't want them.

We live in a world in which men often leave 'nice women' who have given birth to their children simply because they are not attracted to them anymore. Yet, most women don't sit around thinking that they should mistreat a man to get him to stay.

Some men need to understand that 'niceness' is not a reason 9/10 times a woman doesn't want you.

Don't allow your ego to fool you.

Women has always been drawn to alpha men. Its just liberals trying to change everything in society and making men like women. Problem is women wont respect a man thats like a woman. Might as well date a woman then. Women want strong decisive men

Many alpha men that are strong and decisive treat women with the utmost respect.

What does treating another human well have to do with behaving like women or liberalism?

VixR

Veritas
I was literally thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes a man can be nice, but you're not attracted to him or the spark dies. Men some men would equate that with wanting to be mistreated as their ego cannot take the fact that a woman merely just doesn't want them.

We live in a world in which men often leave 'nice women' who have given birth to their children simply because they are not attracted to them anymore. Yet, most women don't sit around thinking that they should mistreat a man to get him to stay.

Some men need to understand that 'niceness' is not a reason 9/10 times a woman doesn't want you.

Don't allow your ego to fool you.
You’re explaining the “nice guy” archetype who thinks bc he’s “nice”, he’s entitled to you. Seen too many of those as well.

I also don’t agree that nice guys finish last. There’s always something going on there, and it’s a guy who thinks he’s nice. If anything, the actual nice guys are usually taken.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Alpha men are ridiculous. They are usually irresponsible, cant hold a job, in prison, no structure. No one wants that, unless its just for a fling under the moon light night.

We r looking for intermediary normal men who are just responsible, adult, plays sports, clearly instructs his wife what is expected of her and him. A mutual coming together of leaders, one domestic minister and the other International Hunter & Gatherer. Its really as simple as that

Many alpha men that are strong and decisive treat women with the utmost respect.

What does treating another human well have to do with behaving like women or liberalism?

You are denying the part in women who needs bit of drama in their life. Its the way most women are wired. Now im not talking about drama you cant control and it becomes too much. But litlle bit of arguments and being dominated verbally gets women going.

VixR

Veritas
You are denying the part in women who needs bit of drama in their life. Its the way most women are wired. Now im not talking about drama you cant control and it becomes too much. But litlle bit of arguments and being dominated verbally gets women going.
No man can dominate a woman verbally. That’s how I know you’re lying.

Stop dating hood rats.

Trending