Wife in UAE seeks divorce because Husband is too nice.

Wife in UAE seeks divorce because husband loves her a lot, doesn't argue with her

A woman in the UAE has approached the Shariah court in Fujairah seeking divorce from her husband because he helped her with household chores and didn't argue with her.

"He never yelled at me or turned me down," the woman, a Gulf national, told the court.

His love and compassion are so over the top, she added.

"I am choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him."

He sometimes cooked for her, she added.

"He was always so kind to me that we never had any issue or dispute in our year-long marriage."

The wife complained that her life turned into hell with this cruel-free treatment.

"I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts."

"I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience."

The husband, in return, said he did not do anything wrong.

"Everybody has advised me to disappoint and turn her down or reject some of her requests, but I did not because I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband."

She once complained about his weight, following which he went on a tough diet and exercise. "I had a fracture in my right leg because of harsh diet and sports."

The husband asked the court to advise his wife to withdraw the case.

"It's not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes."

The court ordered adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance for a settlement.

source:
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/fu...husband-loves-her-a-lot-doesnt-argue-with-her

VixR

Veritas
She’s used to abuse. Belongs to the school of “If he doesn’t beat you, does he really love you?”

Likely saw it in her family home, normalized it, and misinterprets it as love.

They must be trolling or it sounds as though she was raised in an abusive home and therefore associates domestic violence with love. Perfect case as to why women shouldn't stay in abusive marriages as you end up raising damaged sons and daughters.

No doubt, @Inquisitive_ being a raging misogynist will use this one unusual case as a way to argue that women do not deserve good treatment. I can see right through you and can see why you out of all people would post this.

Last edited:
She’s use to abuse. Must of saw it in her family home and misinterprets it as love.
That's just your hamster wheel rationalisation.

This woman is honest, I have co-workers that did the exact same thing, and they are only honest when you press them because normally they use false language to mask this.

Mind you these are white middle-class careerist females I work with who never even witnessed abuse or violence much less experience it.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
She’s used to abuse. Belongs to the school of “If he doesn’t beat you, does he really love you?”

Likely saw it in her family home, normalized it, and misinterprets it as love.

This was my initial thought too. Some people don’t believe they are worthy of good treatment. Women who lived through domestic abuse struggle with new relationships for this reason among others. It’s learned behavior.

:ulyin:

This woman is honest, I have co-workers that did the exact same thing, and they are only honest when you press them because normally they use false language to mask this.

Mind you these are white middle-class careerist females I work with who never even witnessed abuse or violence much less experience it.

You see how simple minded and predictable you are? Loooool.

VixR

Veritas

You think because someone is middle class or has a career, they never witnessed/experienced abuse?

I’m telling you the truth of it.

Especially, since this shit happened in a country like UAE where women are treated like dogshit, I’m inclined to believe my narrative, which is the most likely explanation whether you like it or not.

This is a society where their own ruler despite his riches had his own daughters commit several escape attempts, and who’s wife ran away and was given amnesty.

They must be trolling or it sounds as though she was raised in abusive home and therefore associated domestic violence with love. Perfect case as to why women shouldn't stay in abusive marriages as you end up raising damaged sons and daughters.

No doubt, @Inquisitive_ being a raging misogynist will use this one unusual case as a way to argue that women do not deserve good treatment. I can see right through you and can see why you out of all people would post this.
Why would you assume this? and why do you assume I believe whatever he did is actually good treatment?

I do not consider being a doormat as good treatment, I know you female's do and I hear this BS all the time in the diaspora, but the reality is always very different, you don't even understand your own biological disposition.

Weird how she has to ask other people for a divorce, I would rather die then let someone force me to be in any form of intimate relationship.

Why would you assume this? and why do you assume I believe whatever he did is actually good treatment?

I do not consider being a doormat as good treatment, I know you female's do and I hear this BS all the time in the diaspora, but the reality is always very different, you don't even understand your own biological disposition.

Inquisitive, you are a one trick pony and as soon as I saw this article I was able to predict the argument you will present.

You have no idea of female biological disposition and you are fueled mostly by your dislike of women. Not arguing with your wife, helping her and being kind is indeed good treatment and is part of the Sunnah. That was how our beloved prophet S.A.W treated his wives.

You are using this article, about a woman who was probably raised in a dysfunctional household as an example as to why you shouldn't be loving towards a woman.

The whole treat them mean, keep them keen mantra illustrates a man's deep rooted low self esteem and is very childish. Grow up.

VixR

Veritas
This was my initial thought too. Some people don’t believe they are worthy of good treatment. Women who lived through domestic abuse struggle with new relationships for this reason among others. It’s learned behavior.
I’ve seen it happen with my own eyes. Our next door neighbors used to slam dunk each other, now their daughter’s getting beat up and their son has been away for assault.

I could only guess men like @Inquisitive_ equally grew up in dysfunctional homes.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol it is kind of weird not to have any argument for whole year, he’s probably the type to snap once in a blue moon and when he does it’s probably deadly.

Reminds me of this

:farmajoyaab:

You willing to make the same excuse for the male's raised in abusive households? or is it just female's that are absolved from all responsibilities?
You think because someone is middle class or has a career, they never witnessed/experienced abuse?

I’m telling you the truth of it.

Especially, since this shit happened in a country like UAE where women are treated like dogshit, I’m inclined to believe my narrative, which is the most likely explanation. This is a society where their own ruler despite his riches had his own daughters commit several escape attempts, and who’s wife ran away and was given amnesty.
That's just pure speculation on your part, I hear these kinds of stories all the time from middle-class entitled female's that were raised in luxury and comfort in the West.

Male's that behave like doormats in relationships always find themselves dumped quickly, it's normal and expected, and every male has made that mistake before (the earlier the better).

As for your comments about there society, I beg to differ, they protect the honour of there female's, none of that sexual objectification of women as happens in these societies which ruins them for life.

The average diaspora female the same age would have gone through 6 relationships and a few hookups, several of these inevitably would be toxic leaving her with deep psychological scars and baggage for the rest of her life.

You yourself wrote about the anguish of a single illegitimate relationship you had in the past and how long it took you to recover from it.

Countless studies highlight the impact domestic violence has on children's development. Girls from abusive homes are more likely to chose abusive husbands due to their low self esteem and the normalisation of bad treatment.

When you have watched your mother being disrespected by your father, the idea of your husband being loving and helping you with the household becomes unusual.

VixR

Veritas
You willing to make the same excuse for the male's raised in abusive households? or is it just female's that are absolved from all responsibilities?

That's just pure speculation on your part, I hear these kinds of stories all the time from middle-class entitled female's that were raised in luxury and comfort in the West.

Male's that behave like doormats in relationships always find themselves dumped quickly, it's normal and expected, and every male has made that mistake before (the earlier the better).

As for your comments about there society, I beg to differ, they protect the honour of there female's, none of that sexual objectification of women as happens in these societies which ruins them for life.

The average diaspora female the same age would have gone through 6 relationships and a few hookups, several of these inevitably would be toxic leaving her with deep psychological scars and baggage for the rest of her life.

You yourself wrote about the anguish of a single illegitimate relationship you had in the past and how long it took you to recover from it.
Let’s put all the garbage aside, and go to brass tacks. Was your dad ever around for your childhood? Was he jumping from home to home?

There are explanations for how people turn out, and you’re included in that.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’ve seen it happen with my own eyes. Our next door neighbors used to slam dunk each other, now their daughter’s getting beat up and their son has been away for assault.

I could only guess men like @Inquisitive_ equally grew up in dysfunctional homes.

It’s tragic. One of the reasons women stay longer is for the children but they end up regretting it when they see the damage done to the kids.

His every post is a cry for help.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
See guys. This is the reason why you should beat your wife once in a while its spices things up. or she will get bored and f*ck your neighbor or your friend. Treating a woman with love is so 2015

@Inquisitive_ that is a low blow and tells me everything I need to know about you.

Trending