Wierd white guy obsessed with somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch this video he is going to end up killing a Somali family :chrisfreshhah: RIP to the Rashid family.

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: The Rashid family better go into hiding, I smell a mass shooting happening soon.

On a side note that video (and all his videos actually) are pure cringe. He speaks like a 10 year old.

1. No, but they can be killed as Qisas if their people are at war with the Muslims like was the case with Banu Qurayza.

2. Yes, Inshallah, like Shuraih Al-Qadhi.

Be yourself saxib, you are not obliged to mold yourself in the character of someone else all the time.

Be the muslim you are supposed to be without group think and do not play a victim of grand conspiracy against you.

Study well and question the motivation behind any message you get and take always the best and the least burdensome to you.

Lastly, you are not a better muslim than other muslims out there except by your deeds towards allah. And even then heaven is not guaranteed to you with the best deeds. No one is.

I am out.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: The Rashid family better go into hiding, I smell a mass shooting happening soon.

On a side note that video (and all his videos actually) are pure cringe. He speaks like a 10 year old.

I called it. I'm just waiting on a new thread about this guy committing a murder suicide on the Rashid family.

Y'all people are freaky for over analyzing everything. We got some marriage counselors, a psychologist, medical doctor in the corner and a full blown jihadist in the comments.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Y'all people are freaky for over analyzing everything. We got some marriage counselors, a psychologist, medical doctor in the corner and a full blown jihadist in the comments.

What are you saying about me little boy? :comeon:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Whites and Somalis tend to have high rates of mental illnesss, autism and personality disorders.

They should not have children with each other.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Fear Allah, I never said they are equal, I said a Muslim who is born Muslim and is Muslim because of that, is not that different to a Christian born Christian, or a Buddhist born Buddhist, the definitive difference is when a Muslim reaches a state in which he in his full reality submits to Allah, not because his father or mother raised him as such, but because his knowledge and recognition of him SWT leads him to submit, truly this is a higher degree than the one who is a Muslim simply because he was born as such.

Do you really believe in what you believe in? Or is it because you were conditioned as such? Dangerous doubtful questions I know, but some understand what I'm getting at.

@Burhan
@Iftiin @merka

I believe that you're mistaken and mixing two things together, you need to separate between the levels of islam (muslim, mumin & muhsin) and between being a muslim & gaal. What the brother @Iftiin was saying is true ie a muslim isn't equal to a gaal even if they never reach that status of being a mumin(higher degree than muslim). What you're stating above is that unless a muslim attains that level of conviction they're the same as christians, this is how i've understood it am i wrong ?

If there's no difference until they reach that state you're describing what are they then ? the only logical conclusion of what is implied by your statement is that they're equal.

The reason why they can never be equal is by virtue of religion ie a muslim is one who follows the religion of Allah so a gaal can never be equal to a muslim because they follow a different religion.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
I think you may be lumping two different things together.

- A believer is not the same as a non-believer to God. One is accepting the rights of his creator on them and does what they can accordingly in their life whilst the other either denied the creator exists or worships other Gods they set up along with their creator etc.

- Human beings can be good and bad, and human beings are equal in the eyes of God as human beings who deserve dignity in general. Think about what a muslim is supposed to do when it comes to doing Justice for instance. A muslim would not side with a muslim who is wrong clearly against a non-muslim who is a victim in a court of law. People are equal when it comes to that. You can not kill a non-muslim at all as all life is sacred without justification. Recall how Allah says "Whoever kills a person/nafs ........... " , the crime of killing an innocent person(regardless of their religion) is like killing all humanity. Killing a muslim unjustly is even worse. All in all, pay attention and learn dude.

Sahib, widen your scope so you are not departing from a narrow view of things. Look at the bigger picture of any issue and you will find things are more complex than you might think.

The issue isn't about being good or bad, justice, rights of gaalada etc but about whether or not a gaal can be considered to be equal to a muslim . If human beings are equal in the eyes of God why will God grant some people paradise and others jahannam ?

In islam anyone who isn't a follower of islam is considered to be a kafir ie non-believer/disbeliever what this means is that only a muslim can be a believer. Islam uses a different criteria to determine who's a "believer" but in the english language a "believer" is usually defined as one who believes in God and follows a particular religion.

I watched the first video and this poor guy was finnesed by a halimo. He send her money+products. Poor guy I do feel really bad for him. I can tell he has autism and that stupid took advantage of him. Despicable behaviour right there from a "Muslim woman" she should be ashamed of herself for taking advantage of someone who has a disability.
I don't condone theft , but streets gotta eat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts