Wierd white guy obsessed with somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
An-Nawaqidhul Al Cashara is not a book to refer back to, according to that book all Muslims in medina should retake their shahada because they pray in the mosque and in it is Buried the Prophet and the two shaykhs, how are you going to refer back to a book written by a Shaytan I don't even consider to be worth mentioning?

P. S I never said a murtad is equal to a Muslim, I'm talking about the average Joe.

Are you in your right state of mind? I never even heard of that book let alone referred to it.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You said a Muslim and a Gaal are equal in the sight of Allah, Subhanallah.

It's written by a man in the 18th century who was influenced by a Yemeni kharijite that justified the raping and killing of Muslims because they became mushrikeen, the name of this kharijite is Muhammad Amir As-San'ani, he openly called for the destruction of the prophet's tomb, and his beliefs reflect onto the likes of this one who thinks islam is defined by anything they say.

They never read classical magnificent works such as the Ihya of Imam ghazali, or the shifa of Qadi Iyadh, or The lives of man by IMAM Al haddad, or even recent great works like the perfect man by Sayyid Muhammad Alawi Al Maliki, they always listen to these tin pot kharijites and the Saudi scholars.

No one else.

In general, I never care about a particular sheikh, where they are based, what brand of school they claim to belong to etc. What I care about is whether what the sheikh is saying is in line with Islam and muslim consensus. If a sheikh deviates from that, his opinion and philosophy to me is worthless and I really don't care the status of that sheikh among Muslims. At the end of the day, each one of us is responsible for their faith and can not claim later on they followed someone blindly. I read anyone's book regardless but ultimately what views I hold must be inline with Islam and Earlier Muslims who didn't deal with sectarian and ideological issues.

Thanks for exposing Iftiin's source.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Fear Allah, I never said they are equal, I said a Muslim who is born Muslim and is Muslim because of that, is not that different to a Christian born Christian, or a Buddhist born Buddhist, the definitive difference is when a Muslim reaches a state in which he in his full reality submits to Allah, not because his father or mother raised him as such, but because his knowledge and recognition of him SWT leads him to submit, truly this is a higher degree than the one who is a Muslim simply because he was born as such.

Do you really believe in what you believe in? Or is it because you were conditioned as such? Dangerous doubtful questions I know, but some understand what I'm getting at.

@Burhan
@Iftiin @merka

Iftiin

It's written by a man in the 18th century who was influenced by a Yemeni kharijite that justified the raping and killing of Muslims because they became mushrikeen, the name of this kharijite is Muhammad Amir As-San'ani, he openly called for the destruction of the prophet's tomb, and his beliefs reflect onto the likes of this one who thinks islam is defined by anything they say.

They never read classical magnificent works such as the Ihya of Imam ghazali, or the shifa of Qadi Iyadh, or The lives of man by IMAM Al haddad, or even recent great works like the perfect man by Sayyid Muhammad Alawi Al Maliki, they always listen to these tin pot kharijites and the Saudi scholars.

No one else.

Ah, I had suspicions you were a Sufi grave worshipper but unlike you I don't jump to conclusions about people. :susp:

I don't believe all Muslims in Medina have to retake the Shahadah. Telling me what i believe, your sick, get some help.

Iftiin

Fear Allah, I never said they are equal, I said a Muslim who is born Muslim and is Muslim because of that, is not that different to a Christian born Christian, or a Buddhist born Buddhist, the definitive difference is when a Muslim reaches a state in which he in his full reality submits to Allah, not because his father or mother raised him as such, but because his knowledge and recognition of him SWT leads him to submit, truly this is a higher degree than the one who is a Muslim simply because he was born as such.

Do you really believe in what you believe in? Or is it because you were conditioned as such? Dangerous doubtful questions I know, but some understand what I'm getting at.

Nobody is born a Christian or a Buddihst. Everyone is born as a Muslim and it's their parents who take them away from it but they can easily find their way back if they want to. A Muslim is not equal to a gaal, just accept it.

The Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim)

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ah, I had suspicions you were a Sufi grave worshipper but unlike you I don't jump to conclusions about people. :susp:

I don't believe all Muslims in Medina have to retake the Shahadah. Telling me what i believe, your sick, get some help.

Ah, you might not believe that you don't, but you're beloved shuyukh do.

You're young and excited about the deen, when you grow older you'll probably understand the gravity when the prophet said 'Kuunu Macal jamaca yadallah fowqa aydeehim' , and that the people you follow are characterised as those who've broken off from the jamaca. Understand this akhi!

Iftiin

If a gaal becomes a Muslim before they die then yes they can be equal to another Muslim if not better, but in their state of gaalnimo they are not equal in any way shape or form. Get real.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I have already reinstated the point of my statement, as it seems you have a short attention span I can't waste my time repeating it again and again.

Iftiin

Ah, you might not believe that you don't, but you're beloved shuyukh do.

You're young and excited about the deen, when you grow older you'll probably understand the gravity when the prophet said 'Kuunu Macal jamaca yadallah fowqa aydeehim' , and that the people you follow are characterised as those who've broken off from the jamaca. Understand this akhi!

This guy is always claiming to know the unseen, Subhanallah. :ohhh:

Go on... do your black magic and tell me who my Shuyukh are? :dead:

Iftiin

While you are preparing your black magic. Be sure to tell us your age.

From your speech it doesn't seem like you have graduated High School yet.

This Guy got the mental age of a 12 year old and hes very gullible he truly believed he was helping them

-Raxma is in a coma we need money for shots to revive her
:what1:

-Raxma forgot her skin products at the AirPort can you buy them for her?

-Muna needs money to get away from her abusive husband you gotta help her

-Munas baby had a seizure we need money for the shots to revive him
:what:

Even this guys own family told him these girls are using him and he dont believe it

"They are real people we talked on the phone"
:wtf:
The guy probably sent them thousands and his family tried to warn him but thinks they are against him

Iftiin

@Zayd Tucked tail and ran to go worship a grave when you got called out on your ridiculous nonsense?

And here i thought you were a man. I guess a distinction has be made between males and men because you're clearly not up to the par.

:camby:

Are you in your right state of mind? I never even heard of that book let alone referred to it.
You were just talking about the 10 nullifiers in Islam and he mentioned the book where that concept came from :icon lol:
You must be one of those pamphlet reading muftis :ftw9nwa:

This guy is always claiming to know the unseen, Subhanallah. :ohhh:

Go on... do your black magic and tell me who my Shuyukh are? :dead:
The opinions you have been saying have been repeated ad nauseum by people with your mindset.

Even going by the terms you use is enough to know who you receive your knowledge from :mjlol:

Iftiin

You were just talking about the 10 nullifiers in Islam and he mentioned the book where that concept came from :icon lol:
You must be one of those pamphlet reading muftis :ftw9nwa:

I'm not a mufti and it's 'Nawaqid Al Islaam' - not that gibberish he wrote.

The opinions you have been saying have been repeated ad nauseum by people with your mindset.

Even going by the terms you use is enough to know who you receive your knowledge from :mjlol:

Don't you have a grave to be worshipping? :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a gaal becomes a Muslim before they die then yes they can be equal to another Muslim if not better, but in their state of gaalnimo they are not equal in any way shape or form. Get real.

I think you may be lumping two different things together.

- A believer is not the same as a non-believer to God. One is accepting the rights of his creator on them and does what they can accordingly in their life whilst the other either denied the creator exists or worships other Gods they set up along with their creator etc.

- Human beings can be good and bad, and human beings are equal in the eyes of God as human beings who deserve dignity in general. Think about what a muslim is supposed to do when it comes to doing Justice for instance. A muslim would not side with a muslim who is wrong clearly against a non-muslim who is a victim in a court of law. People are equal when it comes to that. You can not kill a non-muslim at all as all life is sacred without justification. Recall how Allah says "Whoever kills a person/nafs ........... " , the crime of killing an innocent person(regardless of their religion) is like killing all humanity. Killing a muslim unjustly is even worse. All in all, pay attention and learn dude.

Sahib, widen your scope so you are not departing from a narrow view of things. Look at the bigger picture of any issue and you will find things are more complex than you might think.

Last edited:

Iftiin

I think you may be lumping two different things together.

- A believer is not the same as a non-believer to God. One is accepting the rights of his creator on them and does what they can accordingly in their life whilst the other either denied the creator exists or worships other Gods they set up along with their creator etc.

- Human beings can be good and bad and human beings are equal in the eyes of God as human beings who deserve dignity in general. Think about what a muslim is supposed to do when it comes to doing Justice for instance. A muslim would not side with a muslim who is wrong clearly against a non-muslim who is a victim in a court of law. People are equal when it comes to that. You can not kill a non-muslim at all as all life is sacred without justification. Recall how Allah says "Whoever kills a person/nafs ........... " , the crime of killing an innocent person(regardless of their religion) is like killing all humanity. Killing a muslim unjustly is even worse. All in all, pay attention and learn dude.

Sahib, widen your scope so you are not departing from a narrow view of things. Look at the bigger picture of any issue and you will find things are more complex than you might think.

In a Shariah court the judge has to pass judgement as per the Shariah, yes. However, for you to extrapolate from that "that Muslims can side with Kufar against Muslims and hand them over to be oppressed" is a total magic show akin to pulling a rabbit out of a hat. If there is a Muslim criminal then you can only hand him over to a Muslim authority that you know will try him in a Shariah court and not oppress him under man made laws.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

Now when and where did I say we can kill a Non-Muslim without right and why don't you finish the ayah?

In a Shariah court the judge has to pass judgement as per the Shariah, yes. However, for you to extrapolate from that "that Muslims can side with Kufar against Muslims and hand them over to be oppressed" is a total magic show akin to pulling a rabbit out of a hat. If there is a Muslim criminal then you can only hand him over to a Muslim authority that you know will try him in a Shariah court and not oppress him under man made laws.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

Now when and where did I say we can kill a Non-Muslim without right and why don't you finish the ayah?

Again, you are talking about matters not under discussion.

Simple questions:

- Can you kill a nonmuslim without justification? By virtue of them being nonmuslim?
- would you be just to a nonmuslim as a muslim?

Do not talk about what i did not ask. Quote your evidence from islam.

Iftiin

1. Can you kill a nonmuslim without justification by virtue of them being nonmuslim?
2. would you be just to a nonmuslim as a muslim?

1. No, but they can be killed as Qisas if their people are at war with the Muslims like was the case with Banu Qurayza.

2. Yes, Inshallah, like Shuraih Al-Qadhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts