Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He clearly has autism leave him alone.

This shit though???? :mybusiness:

eb47a690f43b9f7215494a71c9c6f1aa.gif

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I watched the first video and this poor guy was finnesed by a halimo. He send her money+products. Poor guy I do feel really bad for him. I can tell he has autism and that stupid took advantage of him. Despicable behaviour right there from a "Muslim woman" she should be ashamed of herself for taking advantage of someone who has a disability.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
All he did was send em money becoz he thought the baby was going to have seizure and the mother was in coma. He is a good guy watch the full vid

Sending him seductive pictures to take his money is still prostitution.

And that predator sent the money trying to take advantage.

Wtf. Where did you find this shit? Her English is very weird. Everything is weird here.
They are perfect couple
I watched the first video and this poor guy was finnesed by a halimo. He send her money+products. Poor guy I do feel really bad for him. I can tell he has autism and that stupid took advantage of him. Despicable behaviour right there from a "Muslim woman" she should be ashamed of herself for taking advantage of someone who has a disability.
People are quick to judge

Iftiin

[EDIT: Oops i thought you were calling Joshua Evans autistic, my bad]

Joshua Evans is amongst the smartest people we have in the west. A firewall in his own right against the deviants.

ItsHanna

If anyone has autism it's you! You enjoy back bite good people to bring them down to your level but it only elevates their status in our eyes.

Joshua Evans is amongst the smartest people we have in the west. A firewall in his own right against the deviants.

Did I say anything bad against Joshua Evans? I think not.

I'm too smart to have austim. I however am a high functioning sociopath.

It's very sad that you cant have sympathy with this guy he clearly has a good heart and this halimos catfished and finnsed him out of money telling him bogus stories.

Iftiin

Sorry. I edited my previous post. :pachah1:

Big mistake on my part. Apologies. :browtf:

ItsHanna

Watch this video he is going to end up killing a Somali family :chrisfreshhah: RIP to the Rashid family.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

:dwill: is that really you speaking

Iftiin

That guy is a serious perv with all them pics saved on his phone.

Who will avenge our honour?

Somalis in America, it's your time to shine. :salute:

ItsHanna

''Rashma Abraham. Beautiful woman isnt she? She didnt believe she was.''

Laughing-Histerically.gif

That poor nigga got finnised by a catfish I am 100% sure. If you watched the video that is titled
" why I dated a Somali girl" it will all makes sense. This gave a oscar worthy nomination telling him she was in a coma and that her best friends son was sick. He send her money on 4 separate occasions. She's halimo the scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts