Widespread Prostests in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rumor has it, Alshabab members are all walking free, owning shops in Muqdisho. They're protected by the civilians. If they all cooperated with the authorities and identified the Alshabab members this wouldn't happen. But alas they all protest when Alshabab snakes bite them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why don't they snitch and tell the police where Al Shabaab is hiding :gucciwhat:, Im sure somebody knows where they plan their evil shit.
Because they can't trust anyone there the people your snitching for may snitch you out and get you killed the government and Al shabab are both heavily infiltrated by each other

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Because they can't trust anyone there the people your snitching on may snitch you out and get you killed the government and Al shabab are both heavily infiltrated by each other

So why can't the trustworthy people administer some street justice then? Are people in xamar all pussies? wtf

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I don't agree with sending these folks to gulags, but incompetent generals and officials can certainly be thrown in there.
Anybody suspected of working for or sympathizing with any group against the progress of the Somali people deserve the gulags or worse civilians or otherwise:obama:

Oh oh, the "they deserve it" camp are back after their usual fake " omg this is horrible, my heart aches and pains for the victims, AUN" gtfoh :camby:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Rumor has it, Alshabab members are all walking free, owning shops in Muqdisho. They're protected by the civilians. If they all cooperated with the authorities and identified the Alshabab members this wouldn't happen. But alas they all protest when Alshabab snakes bite them.
Shut up with that nonsense. Those bombs come from neighboring region.

For all you guys outraged about @IslamIsTheAnswer comments just ignore him.

He is an unemployed nacas that failed a somali written/oral test and cried about it on this forum.

What kind of a loser fails a test In their own language :pachah1:

You would think a person of that pedigree would focus on his own struggling financial situation instead of celebrating the deaths of people halfway across the globe :mjlol:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

He is an unemployed nacas that failed a somali written/oral test and cried about it on this forum.

What kind of a lose fails a test I'm their own language :pachah1:

You would think a person of that pedigree would focus on his own struggling financial situation instead of celebrating the deaths of people halfway across the globe :mjlol:
Woah, I’m not surprised at all. :drakelaugh:

What kind of a loser fails a test In their own language :pachah1:

Lol FYI i got the interpreter job. I take calls between classes. Made $240 just within the last eight days for easy ass work and i can post the screenshots, you lying c*nt.

One lady told me i was the best interpreter she ever had because I don't speak English with a FOB accent and don't yell at the customers.

Lol FYI i got the interpreter job. I take calls between classes. Made $240 just within the last eight days for easy ass work and i can post the screenshots, you lying c*nt.

One lady told me i was the best interpreter she ever had because I don't speak English with a FOB accent and don't yell at the customers.

Congratulations you are now a contributing member of society, proud of you man.. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Kulaha a lady called me the best Interpreter, the guy is actually happy about it, probably boosted his low self-esteem.. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I heard that the Truck bomb was assembled at a shop within the city limits, but
everyone is to damn scared to speak up and turn these people in.:kanyehmm:

I mean as long as people randomly get shot in the streets, no one will speak.

The military we are training with Turkey is badly needed to patrol our streets and give the people confidence to speak up and turn these criminals in.

Congratulations you are now a contributing member of society, proud of you man.. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Kulaha a lady called me the best Interpreter, the guy is actually happy about it, probably boosted his low self-esteem.. :drakelaugh:

Many of my customers are members of your donkey clan. I can tell because they mispronounce words like ahaa and lahaa. I make money off of helping them but boy are they stupid. Many of them can't even sound out their names, or understand basic instructions. Very dumb people! I always get happy when i am matched with them though because i get paid by the minute and since these dummies take forever to understand anything, they fatten my paycheck quite nicely . Thank your cambuulo people for me!

Many of my customers are members of your donkey clan. I can tell because they mispronounce words like ahaa and lahaa. I make money off of helping them but boy are they stupid. Many of them can't even sound out their names, or understand basic instructions. Very dumb people! I always get happy when i am matched with them though because i get paid by the minute and since these dummies take forever to understand anything, they fatten my paycheck quite nicely . Thank your cambuulo people for me!

This guy just keeps digging a hole on himself :russ:

Let me get this straight, you are proud of a having an interpreter job which usually employs fobs and you as a diaspora born and raised had no other options but to take it and on top of that you are bragging about making $240 per week ? :drakelaugh:

Like I said before focus on your financial stiuation before you talk shit because as you have demonstrated on this thread, wax gaajo oo dhimatay baa tahay...

Oh btw why don't you ask your supposed "clients" their qabil, are you scared ? Come on big guy all that tough talk online and you are left to just assume a persons qabil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending