Widespread Prostests in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy just keeps digging a hole on himself :russ:

Let me get this straight, you are proud of a having an interpreter job which usually employs fobs and you as a diaspora born and raised had no other options but to take it and on top of that you are bragging about making $240 per week ? :drakelaugh:

Like I said before focus on your financial stiuation before you talk shit because as you have demonstrated on this thread, wax gaajo oo dhimatay baa tahay...

Oh btw why don't you ask your supposed "clients" their qabil, are you scared ? Come on big guy all that tough talk online and you are left to just assume a persons qabil..

It is not my job it is side income during my university studies. It is a very easy job and pays very high per hour! I don't work a normal job as I am finishing my degree--at a very reputable university. I bet you probably have never gone to university, or even a community college. I can tell from your poor reasoning skills!

I don't need to ask their qabil because their dumb accent makes it clear that they're from your group. They sound and behave very low IQ! And most of them work low life jobs as meat cutters and domestic servants, just like Somalia! Lol

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Congratulations you are now a contributing member of society, proud of you man.. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Kulaha a lady called me the best Interpreter, the guy is actually happy about it, probably boosted his low self-esteem.. :drakelaugh:
Loooooooool he made $240 in 8 days no wonder he’s miserable and angry.

Loooooooool he made $240 in 8 days no wonder he’s miserable and angry.

All these dumb Low IQ people don't seem to understand that this is not my full time job. I don't work, i go to school. I get a few calls per week to help interpret and get paid for them. $240 a week for a easy job, over the telephone, is pretty great.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
All these dumb Low IQ people don't seem to understand that this is not my full time job. I don't work, i go to school. I get a few calls per week to help interpret and get paid for them. $240 a week for a easy job, over the telephone, is pretty great.
What happens when you get no calls or just one or two calls? Can you pay for your lunch then? Asking for a concerned friend. :hillarybiz:

It is not my job it is side income during my university studies. It is a very easy job and pays very high per hour! I don't work a normal job as I am finishing my degree--at a very reputable university. I bet you probably have never gone to university, or even a community college. I can tell from your poor reasoning skills!

I don't need to ask their qabil because their dumb accent makes it clear that they're from your group. They sound and behave very low IQ! And most of them work low life jobs as meat cutters and domestic servants, just like Somalia! Lol

No need to turn this on me, I have already graduated with an Engineering degree and work in the industry, I don't need to prove anything here unlike you who offered to post screenshots, such insecurity... :pachah1:

Kulaha I go to a reputable university, University of Washington is trash compared to other state universities, if you are gonna lie at least make it believable.:mjlol:

No need to turn this on me, I have already graduated with an Engineering degree and work in the industry, I don't need to prove anything here unlike you who offered to post screenshots, such insecurity... :pachah1:

Kulaha I go to a reputable university, University of Washington is trash compared to other state universities, if you are gonna lie at least make it believable.:mjlol:

sxb you're talking to some person who writes like the triggered alt-right:

" pays very high per hour! "
" very reputable university."
"sound and behave very low IQ! "

He might be the only orange somali in history :icon lol:

I don't go to a state school, it is a private university and very famous.

I don't believe for one moment you have an engineering degree, and if you do its from a third-rate degree mill.

I don't go to a state school, it is a private university and very famous.

I don't believe for one moment you have an engineering degree, and if you do its from a third-rate degree mill.

Of course you don't want to believe it, the thought of a hawiye, the people you despise so much being more successful than you will probably drive you close to suicide, you need to have a proper sleep tonight after all right ? :pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This guy just keeps digging a hole on himself :russ:

Let me get this straight, you are proud of a having an interpreter job which usually employs fobs and you as a diaspora born and raised had no other options but to take it and on top of that you are bragging about making $240 per week ? :drakelaugh:

Like I said before focus on your financial stiuation before you talk shit because as you have demonstrated on this thread, wax gaajo oo dhimatay baa tahay...

Oh btw why don't you ask your supposed "clients" their qabil, are you scared ? Come on big guy all that tough talk online and you are left to just assume a persons qabil..

He does it as a side income. He is in school. Don’t be too harsh on the brother

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah man do whatever you need to do to make it. But is it true you are a qabilist towards Hawiye?

Good, hope Somalia can change :( So sad to see everything happening there. May this be the toppling stone that brings real democracy to Somalia and helps crush corruption :)

instead of posting on an internet forum in some country your not even from, you people should actually be helping your own people in your country.

You people are the most useless good for nothing people in the world, how the f..uck can you be a failed state since 1991?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending