Widespread Prostests in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimada Soomaaliya ayaa maanta waxaa ka dhacay dibad bax balaaran oo loogu soo horjeedo qarixii qasaaraha badan geeystay ee shalay ka dhacay Isgooyska Zoobe ee Muqdisho.

Banaanbaxaan ayaa waxaa uu ka dhacay xarunta Daljirka Dahsoon Degmada Boondheere ee Gobolka Banaadir halkaasi oo dadweyne aad u farabadan oo ka kala yimid degmooyinka Gobolka Banaadir ay ka soo qeeyb galeen.

Dibad Baxa ayaa waxaa sidoo kale ka soo qeeybgalay Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa Muqdisho Mudane Taabid Cabdi Maxamed.

Dadweynaha ayaa waxaa wajiyadooda laga dareemayay shucuur aad u balaaran iyo sida ay uga xunyihiin qaraxaasi qasaaraha geeystay ee ka dhacay Muqdisho.

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir Taabid oo ka hadlay Dibad baxaasi ayaa shacabka ugu baaqay in ay gacan siiyaan dowlada si looga hortago qaraxyada qasaaraha geeysanaya.

Banaanbax-1.jpg

Banaanbax-2.jpg

Banaanbax-3.jpg

Banaanbax-4.jpg

Banaanbax-5.jpg

I hope they're protesting in front of villa Somalia, and the parliament. It's the politicians/government's responsibility to protect its citizens and they should be held responsible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waraabe

Your superior
why has security gotten so bad since fraudmaajo took over?
why was the car allowed to get passed several 'security check' points?
why did the minister resign?

mudane @Inquisitive_ can you shed some light

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
This protest and the explosion that was beyond the capability of Shabaab stinks of an orchestrated campaign against Farmaajo's government (not that I have any hope in them).

Some senior cops had to be involved as there was no way they could get that much explosives passed without anyone flagging it without proper support from the heads of security.

Who would be so evil as to kill 100's just for some political points?

Coincides perfectly with the meeting of state warlords in Kismayo that was planned by Omar Abdirashid "Fat Bastard" Ali Sharmake.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This protest and the explosion that was beyond the capability of Shabaab stinks of an orchestrated campaign against Farmaajo's government (not that I have any hope in them).

Some senior cops had to be involved as there was no way they could get that much explosives passed without anyone flagging it without proper support from the heads of security.

Coincides perfectly with the meeting of state warlords in Kismayo that was planned by Omar Abdirashid "Fat Bastard" Ali Sharmake.
It is very uncharacteristic of Al Shabab not to claim responsibility, especially on this scale.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

You do know Al Shabab have inside men in the parliament, police force and army. It was them not a campaign against Farmajo. :wtfdis:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

This is the thing with HAG, always blaming others for their problems.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You do know Al Shabab have inside men in the parliament, police force and army. It was them not a campaign against Farmajo. :wtfdis:

Do you know about the inner working of these power hungry warlords?

They only started to get somewhat civilised after 2012 and I wouldn't be surprised if half the political assassinations that were blamed on Shabaab were actually by them.

I wouldn't put it past them to use this as a way to start a motion against either the President/PM or their lieutenants.

They will wail and scream for a day or two and then everything will be forgotten. Death is as normal in that cursed hellhole as traffic jams are elsewhere. Allah gives all people what they deserve.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:ivers: Many western raised Somalis can't read Somali. I speak it fluently, and can translate short sentences but a whole article?
Just take your get out of jail free card when you're handed it, wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity for you to escape the shame of being viewed as a Somali like the rest of us? Tuff calayk

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Those same people protesting this grotesque and horrible attack by a terror group will also protest to free a guilty murderer because of tribal reasons things in Somalia are so sad they need a whole cultural revolution :mjcry:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why don't they snitch and tell the police where Al Shabaab is hiding :gucciwhat:, Im sure somebody knows where they plan their evil shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending