Why Zionism is wrong

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Template:Graphical Overview of Jerusalem's Historical Periods ...

These people claim Israel as the original inhabitants but look at the Canaanites.
Muslims had the longest roots in Palestine.
Also the Phoenacians later the Lebanese and Palestinians would slowly assimilate into Arab culture.

So who are the original inhabitants.

The Palestinians.

Invader

Sadly we live in an unjust world where the indigenous aren’t respected
Israel was a result of Zionism and Colonialism.

Israel was drawn out with colonial borders made by the British.

The Jewish religion even says they can't go back until the "messiah" comes back and builds the temple mount a third time.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

The Jewish religion even says they can't go back until the "messiah" comes back and builds the temple mount a third time.
There is famous saying by chinese men ”if two fish are fighting in a river an englishman must have passed by” look today Palestinie israel borders somalia-somaliland ogaden border which whole war, pakistan indian borders aka kashmir china hong kong
Pakistan afghanistan border conflict durand
Greece turkey cyprus conflict what can i say brotha

There is famous saying by chinese men ”if two fish are fighting in a river an englishman must have passed by” look today Palestinie israel borders somalia-somaliland ogaden border which whole war, pakistan indian borders aka kashmir china hong kong
Pakistan afghanistan border conflict durand
Greece turkey cyprus conflict what can i say brotha
The English don't have anything to do with it, stop blaming them. We benefitted under them as a protectorate. They didn't extract any resources and we had their good governance. It was perfect. Blame Siad Barre, Hawiye and not some random Europeans who left ages ago.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The English don't have anything to do with it, stop blaming them. We benefitted under them as a protectorate. They didn't extract any resources and we had their good governance. It was perfect. Blame Siad Barre, Hawiye and not some random Europeans who left ages ago.
Fam do u hear what u saying? That being colonised was good. Wallahi u mad they used ur ppl in ww2 sayid didnt die for no reason n his ppl especielly dhulbahante half of r dead wallahi u crazy never disrespect these ppl death by hailing those filthy british

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Israel only exists today because the Arabs backstabbed the Ottomans and the Arabs colluded with the British.

The British bribed the Arabs and that’s when the Balfour agreement came about. It was a divide and conquer strategy by the British to break the Ummah and take advantage of it.

Abu Maazin is offering a Palistinian state that is non-sovereign (demilitarized and officially sovereign but really not sovereign). Nataanyaahuu is working on annexing West Bank. The question is will there be a bi-national state. the one-state solution for the West Bank and Israel. or a non-sovereign fraction of the West Bank completely surrounded by Israel, including the officially annexed portions of the West Bank. It appears peace in Israel and the Levant is further away than it was 20 years ago

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Invader

Abu Maazin is offering a Palistinian state that is non-sovereign (demilitarized and officially sovereign but really not sovereign). Nataanyaahuu is working on annexing West Bank. The question is will there be a bi-national state. the one-state solution for the West Bank and Israel. or a non-sovereign fraction of the West Bank completely surrounded by Israel, including the officially annexed portions of the West Bank. It appears peace in Israel and the Levant is further away than it was 20 years ago

A demilitarised state can threaten the security of Palestine. Palestine will also suffer economically if they don't have the Jordan River. The one state is a bullshit program that only wants a Jewish State.

How can there be a one-state if they demoted the Arabic language. :comeon:

Arabs will be treated harshly as there is systematic racism.

Also the international community condemns Israel's annexation plans leading to serious sanctions that can harm the Israeli economy.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Your the person people are joking about when they make "mastah" jokes

Invader

Your the person people are joking about when they make "mastah" jokes
The British did save us from Ethiopian/Italian invasion.

I'm anti-colonial but they weren't wrong with protectorate status.

:silanyolaugh:The Italians filled your nation with colonial settlements and had your women pregnant
M a r g i n a l i a: Tra sessismo e razzismo: ricordo dell'Africa ...
Dalle colonie ai migranti: il razzismo con cui abbiamo a che fare

Actually that's an interesting perspective but I'd like to add the fact that from a genetic point of view the closest people to ancient canaanites are modern day samaritans and iraqi jews. All other groups have absorbed non negligeable amount of foreign admixture. But still palestinians and lebanese are more indigenous than ashkenazim and sephardim

Invader

Actually that's an interesting perspective but I'd like to add the fact that from a genetic point of view the closest people to ancient canaanites are modern day samaritans and iraqi jews. All other groups have absorbed non negligeable amount of foreign admixture. But still palestinians and lebanese are more indigenous than ashkenazim and sephardim
The Sephardis are respected but Ashkenazim spoke a Germanic language had Germanic admixture yet claim their religion is the reason they want Israel to exist.

Do I claim Makkah as my homeland lmaoo. :mjlol:

Israeli Jews are becoming fusing into some new Israeli ethnic/political group so terms like Askhkenazim and Seprhardim might need to be supplemented replaced with other lingo

Invader

Israeli Jews are becoming fusing into some new Israeli ethnic/political group so terms like Askhkenazim and Seprhardim might need to be supplemented replaced with other lingo

As I said it has my qashin rating is taken off so I can't even remove it.

Also the Sephardis said they preferred it when the Ashkenazim didn't come to Palestine.

There was less trouble back then.

Also the Sephardis said they preferred it when the Ashkenazim didn't come to Palestine.

There was less trouble back then.

Sephardim/Mizrahim in Israel tend to have more grievances against the Muslim nations they emigrated from and they are more likely to to associate Palestinians with whatever bad experience they felt was caused by the nations they emigrated from. Also real Sephardim are grouped together with Mizrahim and others like probably Yemenis and maybe even Italian and Greeks. The real "Sephardim" grievance against Ashkenazim tends to be about Ashkenazi/Leftist Israelis mistreating Sephardic immigrants decades ago or being soft on Palestinians now. Thats why I suggested dividing Israelis or even Jews worldwide into Ashkenazim vs other types of Jews is helpful for understanding Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Last edited:

Trending