Why Zionism is wrong

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The British did save us from Ethiopian/Italian invasion.

I'm anti-colonial but they weren't wrong with protectorate status.

:silanyolaugh:The Italians filled your nation with colonial settlements and had your women pregnant
M a r g i n a l i a: Tra sessismo e razzismo: ricordo dell'Africa ...'Africa ...
Dalle colonie ai migranti: il razzismo con cui abbiamo a che fare
Kkkkkkkk @Basic see what I meant by that SL/UK sub and Dom relationship?

Amazing wallahi

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Might makes right. Without it, there would be no Islamic civilization and no Islamized camel herders carrying water for foreigners. You can't be a proud Muslim and be anti-Zionist. If you are, it isn't because Zionism is wrong, but because you are a sore loser!

Israel was a result of Zionism and Colonialism.

Israel was drawn out with colonial borders made by the British.

The Jewish religion even says they can't go back until the "messiah" comes back and builds the temple mount a third time.

Kinda disheartening that you hold such an extreme world view at such a young age. You need to be able, to see the issue from both sides instead of just jumping to a flawed conclusion.

In some special cases, as this one. You must learn to approaching it without looking trough emotional, personal biases or religious -lenses.

Don‘t get me wrong, I’m not advocating for anyone here. Neither am I here to argue with you over this controversial issue.

I believe every group have the right to self determination. As much as the other one does.

It‘s never too late, and you have a lot of time to out grow this one- side focused mindset.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Kinda disheartening that you hold such an extreme world view at such a young age. You need to be able, to see the issue from both sides instead of just jumping to a flawed conclusion.

In some special cases, as this one. You must learn to approaching it without looking trough emotional, personal biases or religious -lenses.

Don‘t get me wrong, I’m not advocating for anyone here. Neither am I here to argue with you over this controversial issue.

I believe every group have the right to self determination. As much as the other one does.

It‘s never too late, and you have a lot of time to out grow this one- side focused mindset.
I'm not Anti-Israeli. You must've read me wrong. I am not against the state of Israel but the annexation of the West Bank is something I don't agree with. I want a two state solution but we can all see that Israel and the US is making it hard.

Royalflush

novacane
Template:Graphical Overview of Jerusalem's Historical Periods ...'s Historical Periods ...

These people claim Israel as the original inhabitants but look at the Canaanites.
Muslims had the longest roots in Palestine.
Also the Phoenacians later the Lebanese and Palestinians would slowly assimilate into Arab culture.

So who are the original inhabitants.

The Palestinians.
im afraid this graph interprets the deen wrongly. israel was the name of prophet yaqub- more than 3000yrs ago(united israel monarchy on the graph). they were jews ethnically but their religion was islam. source: surah baqarah ayat 132 and 128. there was only 1 religion but different ethnicities.
furthermore allah gave the ethnic jews the holy land- as long as they were righteous. source: surah maidah ayat 21, but after they wronged they were banished until now- end of times

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Might makes right. Without it, there would be no Islamic civilization and no Islamized camel herders carrying water for foreigners. You can't be a proud Muslim and be anti-Zionist. If you are, it isn't because Zionism is wrong, but because you are a sore loser!
You are comparing two different periods with different circumstances. Might make right was back then when the international system was in anarchy and states operated within a realist framework where states as actors are only interested in seeking power maximizing and due to egoistic nature of humans and the lack of supranational authority in the international system which could serve as a mediator between nations led to conflict, war, and expansionism. Today states do not operate in a realist framework so you cannot justify Israel war crimes because of the Islamic conquests which took place a thousand years ago

Royalflush

novacane
zionism is misunderstood too. its a bunch of evangelicals-Christians and non ethnic jews-europeans trying to speed up the advent of the dajjal. they want to annex the west bank to destroy aqsa and create the 3rd temple. then its endgame

Template:Graphical Overview of Jerusalem's Historical Periods ...'s Historical Periods ...

These people claim Israel as the original inhabitants but look at the Canaanites.
Muslims had the longest roots in Palestine.
Also the Phoenacians later the Lebanese and Palestinians would slowly assimilate into Arab culture.

So who are the original inhabitants.

The Palestinians.
Bro you would of had a stronger argument in my humble opinion, by talking about the atrocities of Zionism that has been committed and the killings and terrorising of the people of Palestine. it kinda seems like you’re alluding that Caanites were Muslim when they were in fact pagans. The assimilation of phonecians into Arab culture I think not all of them were cause from what I understand they also went to Spain so you could say from your logic that spainards now have claims to Palestine but yeah linguistically semetic too but so are Israelis but I understand and respect the fact that they also hypothesise in the research I’ve read in my understanding that they were people native to Lebanon Syria Palestine etc

And lol at people justifying colonialism and saying it was good, tell me why would a European power come to another region of the earth, sign ‘agreements’ and proceed to engage in warfare with them and you think cause its to ‘help or civilise them’ it’s because they were racist and had their own agendas at heart. That’s the reason why you you have somaliland and Somalia

Bro you would of had a stronger argument in my humble opinion, by talking about the atrocities of Zionism that has been committed and the killings and terrorising of the people of Palestine. it kinda seems like you’re alluding that Caanites were Muslim when they were in fact pagans. The assimilation of phonecians into Arab culture I think not all of them were cause from what I understand they also went to Spain so you could say from your logic that spainards now have claims to Palestine but yeah linguistically semetic too but so are Israelis but I understand and respect the fact that they also hypothesise in the research I’ve read in my understanding that they were people native to Lebanon Syria Palestine etc
So to say that from an Islamic moral point of view, the killings of civilians and as well as mass killings of innocents it’s absolutely haram as well as the terrorising of the people with no regard to who they are and by destroying their homes, we say Zionism and what it entails is wrong.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The young lad is only 13 as well. Such a shame x
Brags about having lightskon and jileec hair

Claims women are trying to marry their daughters off to him because they think he's habeshi or Yemeni

Loves Baba Britain

This is he new generation of Somali males, you're best off going back home and marrying a man from Somalia:francis:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
You are comparing two different periods with different circumstances. Might make right was back then when the international system was in anarchy and states operated within a realist framework where states as actors are only interested in seeking power maximizing and due to egoistic nature of humans and the lack of supranational authority in the international system which could serve as a mediator between nations led to conflict, war, and expansionism. Today states do not operate in a realist framework so you cannot justify Israel war crimes because of the Islamic conquests which took place a thousand years ago

Oh my mistake! I forgot that when a porcine Anglo-Saxon ephebophile drafted some treatise on human rights and dignity along with his Franco-Jewish compatriots, a great light came down from the stars and all member states of the UN ascended to the New Earth and became angels! Next time don't post a reply, we can simply telepathically communicate via our tentacles of love and joy

This is a fallacious statement to make. You’re assuming that because empires have the capacity to subjugate others than therefor they are correct? So if a massacre according to your statement occurred or genocide it’s okay because might is right? That principal is against Islam and to say that you can’t be anti Zionist and a proud Muslim is also a false assertion. Btw the Rashidun caliphate gave rights to christians and Jews (people of the book) and flourished and were treated better in these empires than they were under Persians or the Byzantines.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Brags about having lightskon and jileec hair

Claims women are trying to marry their daughters off to him because they think he's habeshi or Yemeni

Loves Baba Britain

This is he new generation of Somali males, you're best off going back home and marrying a man from Somalia:francis:
No mate. The faraxs around my age are normal. This younger generation is the one that I feel sorry for :mjhaps:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Oh my mistake! I forgot that when a porcine Anglo-Saxon ephebophile drafted some treatise on human rights and dignity along with his Franco-Jewish compatriots, a great light came down from the stars and all member states of the UN ascended to the New Earth and became angels! Next time don't post a reply, we can simply telepathically communicate via our tentacles of love and joy
Great use of sarcasm to deflect from my points. So in summation today's world order is a liberal/idealistic one where might does not make right, Israeli occupation and war crimes are unjust and you can be a proud Muslim and anti-zionist.

The British did save us from Ethiopian/Italian invasion.

I'm anti-colonial but they weren't wrong with protectorate status.

:silanyolaugh:The Italians filled your nation with colonial settlements and had your women pregnant
M a r g i n a l i a: Tra sessismo e razzismo: ricordo dell'Africa ...'Africa ...
Dalle colonie ai migranti: il razzismo con cui abbiamo a che fare
Those cartoon pictures are about the 2nd italo-Ethiopian war were thousands of Ethiopians were gassed to death
1594152141824.png

They love using weapons such as gas don’t they. Even in ww1 they used against each other. Not sure if it’s humane way of warfare but it can be harsh out there

Trending