Why Zionism is wrong

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bro you would of had a stronger argument in my humble opinion, by talking about the atrocities of Zionism that has been committed and the killings and terrorising of the people of Palestine. it kinda seems like you’re alluding that Caanites were Muslim when they were in fact pagans. The assimilation of phonecians into Arab culture I think not all of them were cause from what I understand they also went to Spain so you could say from your logic that spainards now have claims to Palestine but yeah linguistically semetic too but so are Israelis but I understand and respect the fact that they also hypothesise in the research I’ve read in my understanding that they were people native to Lebanon Syria Palestine etc
The later years of the Phoenicians saw them convert to Christianity and Islam. So they have every right to live there. Israelis claim they are just Arab invaders when they're much more.

Invader

Might makes right. Without it, there would be no Islamic civilization and no Islamized camel herders carrying water for foreigners. You can't be a proud Muslim and be anti-Zionist. If you are, it isn't because Zionism is wrong, but because you are a sore loser!
Stupidity at it's best.

Am I talking about the modern occupation of the West Bank.

I'm also saying that Jews claim Palestinians are invaders.

Invader

im afraid this graph interprets the deen wrongly. israel was the name of prophet yaqub- more than 3000yrs ago(united israel monarchy on the graph). they were jews ethnically but their religion was islam. source: surah baqarah ayat 132 and 128. there was only 1 religion but different ethnicities.
furthermore allah gave the ethnic jews the holy land- as long as they were righteous. source: surah maidah ayat 21, but after they wronged they were banished until now- end of times
Them returning is against their religion too until their "messiah" comes.

The later years of the Phoenicians saw them convert to Christianity and Islam. So they have every right to live there. Israelis claim they are just Arab invaders when they're much more.
I’m not saying they don’t rights to live there and Phoenicians were conquered around 500bc and were made into smaller kingdoms and were slowly gradually conquered by other empires before Islam and Christianity.

So them being Christian or Muslim doesn’t have much to do with whether or not Palestine should exist or be a nation etc the basis of Israel is from the bible im assuming and the British helped create that state for them using it. Right now Israel is what it is and we gotta accept that but we can spread awareness about Zionisim if we can in the right time and place it’s a hard topic to talk about and a solution can’t be formulated that both sides can agree on

Invader

I’m not saying they don’t rights to live there and Phoenicians were conquered around 500bc and were made into smaller kingdoms and were slowly gradually conquered by other empires before Islam and Christianity.

So them being Christian or Muslim doesn’t have much to do with whether or not Palestine should exist or be a nation etc the basis of Israel is from the bible im assuming and the British helped create that state for them using it. Right now Israel is what it is and we gotta accept that but we can spread awareness about Zionisim if we can in the right time and place it’s a hard topic to talk about and a solution can’t be formulated that both sides can agree on
Judaism is a religion
Zionism is a political movement which was forbidden by the religion.

Israel was created by Churchill because of his racial views seeing Palestinians as low lives.

Invader

I'm saying they're the original inhabitants and have lived there for millennia.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
This is a fallacious statement to make. You’re assuming that because empires have the capacity to subjugate others than therefor they are correct? So if a massacre according to your statement occurred or genocide it’s okay because might is right? That principal is against Islam and to say that you can’t be anti Zionist and a proud Muslim is also a false assertion. Btw the Rashidun caliphate gave rights to christians and Jews (people of the book) and flourished and were treated better in these empires than they were under Persians or the Byzantines.

There is no "correct" in politics. There is the application of force, and then the ideological diarrhea which comes afterwards to mystify it and exalt the ego. Yes genocide is a-okay, if concealed with the appropriate epistemic tools of your day and age (which, in the modern age of psychopolitics, is the means of mass-communication.)

Just look at this nonsense "Christians and Jews flourished!" when in reality, any privileges given to those groups was purely as a means to incorporate the then majority of the newly conquered provinces and get them to work as administrators and translators. There was never any good will to any minorities in human history. In fact, the very idea of "rights" and "tolerance" is something which comes about from the Anglo-Saxon pigs mentioned earlier who used that to justify their on-going colonization. It is hilarious that you are retroactively projecting the language of the current victor onto the past! The emptiness of existence is paradoxically endless amusing!

Great use of sarcasm to deflect from my points. So in summation today's world order is a liberal/idealistic one where might does not make right, Israeli occupation and war crimes are unjust and you can be a proud Muslim and anti-zionist.

Who came up with the liberal world order? Who propagates it? What are its assumptions? It is a framework of mental instrumentalization cooked up by pedophiles at Bretton Woods in collaboration with Jewish literati (all of whom were Zionist.) Israeli "warcrimes" are a mirage. The very bodies which deal in that language are Euro-American arms of control, meant to put a silk glove over a clenched fist. It's their term from their dictionary. It was only ever meant to apply to third-worlders who don't toe the line.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Stupidity at it's best.

Am I talking about the modern occupation of the West Bank.

I'm also saying that Jews claim Palestinians are invaders.

In the MODERN age, what defines the (Westphalian) nation state? The monopolization of violent force by a governing arm which enforces individual property rights. Now tell me, when did our Arab friends ever have that? They were never a state in your much beloved modernity. They didn't even have a concept of individual ownership of land!

Judaism is a religion
Zionism is a political movement which was forbidden by the religion.

Israel was created by Churchill because of his racial views seeing Palestinians as low lives.
Possibly also cause the way Christians viewed Issa (as) as being a Jew. Yes Palestinians are
There is no "correct" in politics. There is the application of force, and then the ideological diarrhea which comes afterwards to mystify it and exalt the ego. Yes genocide is a-okay, if concealed with the appropriate epistemic tools of your day and age (which, in the modern age of psychopolitics, is the means of mass-communication.)

Just look at this nonsense "Christians and Jews flourished!" when in reality, any privileges given to those groups was purely as a means to incorporate the then majority of the newly conquered provinces and get them to work as administrators and translators. There was never any good will to any minorities in human history. In fact, the very idea of "rights" and "tolerance" is something which comes about from the Anglo-Saxon pigs mentioned earlier who used that to justify their on-going colonization. It is hilarious that you are retroactively projecting the language of the current victor onto the past! The emptiness of existence is paradoxically endless amusing!

Who came up with the liberal world order? Who propagates it? What are its assumptions? It is a framework of mental instrumentalization cooked up by pedophiles at Bretton Woods in collaboration with Jewish literati (all of whom were Zionist.) Israeli "warcrimes" are a mirage. The very bodies which deal in that language are Euro-American arms of control, meant to put a silk glove over a clenched fist. It's their term from their dictionary. It was only ever meant to apply to third-worlders who don't toe the line.
lololol so you’ll be okay with me and my army coming to genocide your family because I deem it to be correct from societies subjective morality? Pathetic. In Islamic we derive morals from Quran as it is the word of God and authentic sunnah and we have objectivity in morals and don’t stoop low to say genocide is okay. Did you really just say that? I thank God for Islam. Genocide is never a okay in the Islamic paradigm and that’s the framework I work with and Muslim’s should work with and should learn about. That way you won’t be caught saying questionable statements like yours. Rights And tolerance were given to the people of the book were given to them from the Quran before the Anglo saxons as you mentioned.

Invader

In the MODERN age, what defines the (Westphalian) nation state? The monopolization of violent force by a governing arm which enforces individual property rights. Now tell me, when did our Arab friends ever have that? They were never a state in your much beloved modernity. They didn't even have a concept of individual ownership of land!
:ummhmm:
File:Map of Jewish settlements in Palestine in 1947.png ...

Your comments aren't needed.

The Jewish population exploded because of the immigration laws.

The West Bank was predominantly Phoenician Arabs.

Yes when it comes to politics people don’t follow what’s correct but that doesn’t mean correctness doesn’t exist it is sometimes nation vs nation with no regard to morals

Genocide is hard to conceal as well so even if for the sake for argument was concealed do you still morally think genocide is okay? If no human knows about it?

Royalflush

novacane
Bro you would of had a stronger argument in my humble opinion, by talking about the atrocities of Zionism that has been committed and the killings and terrorising of the people of Palestine. it kinda seems like you’re alluding that Caanites were Muslim when they were in fact pagans. The assimilation of phonecians into Arab culture I think not all of them were cause from what I understand they also went to Spain so you could say from your logic that spainards now have claims to Palestine but yeah linguistically semetic too but so are Israelis but I understand and respect the fact that they also hypothesise in the research I’ve read in my understanding that they were people native to Lebanon Syria Palestine etc
i didnt allude to the caanites anywhere. didnt mention arabs once either. just said when the ethnic jews were muslim the land belonged to them but now theyre wrongfully occupying it

i didnt allude to the caanites anywhere. didnt mention arabs once either. just said when the ethnic jews were muslim the land belonged to them but now theyre wrongfully occupying it
Sorry my friend I think you’ve misunderstood, I quoted OP and not you nor did I make any references to your posts. I was saying to op cause his sentence structure
“These people claim Israel as the original inhabitants but look at the Canaanites.
Muslims had the longest roots in Palestine.” Made it look like it alludes to that by pointing out how caananites inhabited the region longer in comparison to modern day isreal and goes on to say Muslim’s had the longest roots but I think he meant generally speaking they’ve had the longest roots but I think in the Quran it talks about bani isreal

Trending

Latest posts