Why you should never marry a leftist/liberal wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Shit, it's hard to be just friends with most liberals. Some of these mofos think ANYONE with conservative values is a nazi. I was told by black liberals that I'm a traitor and my family doesn't belong in America because I'm conservative.
f*ck em. Those guys are generally useless to society as a whole. I've never seen a hard working liberal in my life. All I've seen from liberals were hypocritical acts (such as hating corporate greed, but owning apple products and going to starbucks), talking a lot but not doing shit, having a strong us vs them mentality even though pragmatically speaking, finding common ground helps in the long run and entitlement.

Shit, it's hard to be just friends with most liberals. Some of these mofos think ANYONE with conservative values is a nazi. I was told by black liberals that I'm a traitor and my family doesn't belong in America because I'm conservative.
how conservative are you for them to feel so strong? most people are mixed....liberal on some things and conservative on others. But I wouldnt get near a militant leftie......my lil sister used to be like this until she found religion. Thank god

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Crack has fucked your mind dumb and stupid
Making fun of me to feel good about yourself when you couldn't provide the proof for the claim you've made. Has that tactic ever truly worked for you?

Shushue

Sxb, YourBroMoe was delisted from the SJW. Don't add insult to injury for him. Caayda naga dhaafa.

Liberal, Conservative, marry whoever you want. Never act like an eeddo and tell others who they should marry.

Shushue

Sxb, YourBroMoe was delisted from the SJW. Don't add insult to injury for him. Caayda naga dhaafa.

Liberal, Conservative, marry whoever you want. Never act like an eeddo and tell others who they should marry.
Well obviously that was expected from a leftist Cuck like you!

I'm sure you will also approve your aabo being married by Tyrone or Joe

The left will succeed in driving Western society into the depths of degeneracy. The only options here are to ride the sinking ship that's the West, move to Somalia and risk getting gibbed by Al Kebab, or move to an indhoyar country :drakelaugh:

I remember trying to get head from a cadaan chic and she was just going on about politics and talking about gay rights and immigration. I was just trynna steer the conversation back to madax. So no I wont wife then why would i want a lecture on how oppressed I am every day when I wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending