Why you should never marry a leftist/liberal wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Somalis are naturally right leaning society hence why we should shun any leftist/liberal ideas or influence.

Marrying a leftist Xalimo is a disaster in the making, expect sexually and racially confused children and probably homosexuality getting foot hold in your house encouraged by your so called leftist wife.

I honestly believe you have a higher chances of having a succesful family and well mannered children with a conservative christian becky than with a leftist/liberal Muslimah

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Apart from hill billy areas where do you find a conservative Christian? You have a better chance at making the Somali liberal become conservative.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Conservative Christians are plenty in numbers and they really value family values
Conservative Christians? Apart from those with African origins and Mormons, Christians barely exist. Where would you find a conservative Christian? Lmao
You should say yahuud instead.

Conservative Christians? Apart from those with African origins and Mormons, Christians barely exist. Where would you find a conservative Christian? Lmao
You should say yahuud instead.
Have you never heard of orthodox Christians? or even Latin Christians though mainly Catholics they are very conservative

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lmao Latin Christians? They aren’t conservative at all. There’s were all LGBT people come from

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Very funny
Indeed...
. ___________________
▕╮╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮╭▕╮╲
▕╯┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃╰▕╯╭▏
▕╭┻┻┻┛┗┻┻┛ ▕ ╰▏
▕╰━━━┓┈┈┈╭╮▕╭╮▏
▕╭╮╰┳┳┳┳╯╰╯▕╰╯▏
▕╰╯┈┗┛┗┛┈╭╮▕╮┈▏ very funny!!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I have no problems with marrying a woman who's liberal or in the left. I'd simply make my views on family values clear from the start, so she can decide on either standing by me or ending it all. I don't think you have to let something like this dictate your decision when getting married. And besides, political views/ideologies are a spectrum. One liberal may behave and believe things that are very different to another. And the conservative wife you're into may have radical views that disturb you. Look into yourself for what you demand when it comes to forming a family, and judge the woman you'd desire to marry as an individual.

We Somalis are naturally right leaning society hence why we should shun any leftist/liberal ideas or influence.

Marrying a leftist Xalimo is a disaster in the making, expect sexually and racially confused children and probably homosexuality getting foot hold in your house encouraged by your so called leftist wife.

I honestly believe you have a higher chances of having a succesful family and well mannered children with a conservative christian becky than with a leftist/liberal Muslimah
Wise words

Liberals and conservatives aren’t that much different from each I would rather marry a pious wife.
upload_2018-9-4_0-19-41.jpeg

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Wise words from a young man. my advice for the gentleman here is to marry a woman from back home whom your family have done their due diligence in regards to picking a suitable wife to raise your future children God willing. The women here are :trash: I'm not even trolling walayaal this is sincere advice from a brotha:francis:

Shit, it's hard to be just friends with most liberals. Some of these mofos think ANYONE with conservative values is a nazi. I was told by black liberals that I'm a traitor and my family doesn't belong in America because I'm conservative.

Wise words from a young man. my advice for the gentleman here is to marry a woman from back home whom your family have done their due diligence in regards to picking a suitable wife to raise your future children God willing. The women here are :trash: I'm not even trolling walayaal this is sincere advice from a brotha:francis:
Its true sadly this is the state we live. no wonder the halimos of the west bash abdis so much we ditched them for the real halimos its for the best though let them raise their half Madow garacs while we raise our Future Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending