WHY YOU LEFT THE DEEN

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I’ll give you a few reasons

1. It came from the Whites. So it’s Automatically above the Ayrab religion!

2. Liberals follow it. Westerners are enlightened and Muslims/easterners are backwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly you never see them switch up for hinduism. Its always the little gaal spirtuality like crystals.

i seriously don't think emma is going to get any good luck from the crystal child miners dug up.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Baalyo afka ka furta, at least we are not murtads like you who have left the deen and believe in constellations like pagans, keep your cuqad for Muslims to yourself fucking heathen.
Okay but after I’m executed for being a “murtad” make sure to destroy Baghdad (again) while you’re at it or maybe the Amir al Mumineen, Bush al Amriki will do it again for you :mjlol:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
This so dumb people who born on the same day live different lives? Twins who get separated at brith live different lives.
Even conjoined twins who leave the womb at the same time and have diffeeent lives. Some may even die whilst the other one lives?

Give us a single reason to believe in stars
Go and seek wisdom if you want the answers to these questions. I am merely a spark to light the fire towards real knowledge.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Okay but after I’m executed for being a “murtad” make sure to destroy Baghdad (again) while you’re at it or maybe the Amir al Mumineen, Bush al Amriki will do it again for you :mjlol:
Laugh now but you will cower in fear in front of your creator on the day of judgment

Internet Nomad

VIP
There was never a truth teller in all history who was not cursed by the ignorant

A3E84D0E-3969-4A7C-8DCF-A830075E84F6.jpeg

Me and many others left manly due to us not having any connection to Allah or God in general, some for scientific/logical more materialistic reasons and others for spiritual reasons. I cannot speak for all since not all somalis who leave islam are atheist or agnostic, but since I knew this will start silly stupid wars I advise @Samira To refrain from commenting as we both know this will lead nothing but idiotic rage from both sides.

I and most Muslims highly doubt it was any person that we know. Whether it be Cyrus, Alex or Darius.

:kanyeshrug:
I want to know. How did you let that get to you? I mean there’s no way it’s Alexander.
:cosbyhmm:
Similarities are too in your face.

Examples,

1) Him finding the muddy body of water/edge of the world:

Alexander Legend:
“and beyond these there is about ten miles of dry land, and beyond these ten miles there is the fetid sea, the Ocean, which surrounds all creation.”

Surah Kahf:
“Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.”

2) God giving him power on Earth:

Alexander Legends:
“Give me power from thy holy heavens that I may receive strength greater than the kingdoms of the world”

Surah Kahf:
“Lo! We made him strong in the land and gave him unto every thing a road.”

3) Finds people who have no shelter from the suns heat:

Alexander legend:
“and those who dwell there have caves hollowed out in the rocks, and as soon as they see the sun passing [over them], men and birds flee away from before him and hide in the caves, for rocks are rent by his blazing heat and fall down, and whether they be men or beasts, as soon as the stones touch them they are consumed.”

Surah Kahf:
“Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom.”

4) Travels to a valley:

Alexander Legends:
“he went and passed mount Musas and entered a plain which is Bahi-Lebta, and he went and encamped by the gate of the great mountain.”

Surah Kahf:
“Till, when he came between the two mountains, he found upon their hither side a folk that scarce could understand a saying.”

5) the Yajuj and Majuj (Gog & Magog)

Alexander Legends:
“Alexander said, "Who are the nations within this mountain upon which we are looking? "The natives of the land said, "They are the Huns." He said to them," Who are their kings?" The old men said: "Gog and Magog."

Surah Kahf:
“They said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Lo! Gog and Magog are spoiling the land. So may we pay thee tribute on condition that thou set a barrier between us and them?”

6) The construction of the wall between the mountains:

Alexander Legends:
“And Alexander commanded and fetched three thousand smiths, workers in iron, and three thousand men, workers in brass And they put down brass and iron.”

Surah Kahf:
“Give me pieces of iron - till, when he had levelled up (the gap) between the cliffs, he said: Blow! - till, when he had made it a fire, he said: Bring me molten copper to pour thereon.”

In addition to those connections, Dhul Qarnayn meaning “Two Horned one” and Alexander being depicted with horns on coins dating to centuries before Islam like these
29B09B37-9963-41A9-91CC-7444DCBC30A1.jpeg

This is unironically true :deadpeter:

This may sound liberal but I honestly have no problem with kuffars who are capable of defending their beliefs. This could be anywhere from philosophers to modern day debaters like Vaush, Destiny etc. But 90% of Somalis ex-muslims around the web deliberately choose positions that are contrary to dhaqan and deen in addition to being incapable of defending said positions. It's literally fueled from self-hate and I dont my understand why people aren't calling it out :farmajoyaab:

Internet Nomad

VIP
Me and many others left manly due to us not having any connection to Allah or God in general, some for scientific/logical more materialistic reasons and others for spiritual reasons. I cannot speak for all since not all somalis who leave islam are atheist or agnostic, but since I knew this will start silly stupid wars I advise @Samira To refrain from commenting as we both know this will lead nothing but idiotic rage from both sides.
One can reestablish their connection to Allah. I occasionally find it difficult. Even the prophet (SAW) experienced moments of disconnection. Ad-Duhaa was then revealed by Allah as a reminder to both him and to us that we can always reclaim our connection with him.

But to be honest, I'm more curious about what you have in place of the deen. I usually remind myself this whenever I feel as though my emaan is low. What have I got to replace the deen? Chasing money? Chasing desires? A good moral person will experience nothingness if they die in the same spot as an immoral person. Just seems like a depressing worldview.

Internet Nomad

VIP
This is unironically true :deadpeter:

This may sound liberal but I honestly have no problem with kuffars who are capable of defending their beliefs. This could be anywhere from philosophers to modern day debaters like Vaush, Destiny etc. But 90% of Somalis ex-muslims around the web deliberately choose positions that are contrary to dhaqan and deen in addition to being incapable of defending said positions. It's literally fueled from self-hate and I dont my understand why people aren't calling it out :farmajoyaab:
Destiny is a joke but vaush saxiib an bigger joke. Atleast say the normie ones like sam harris and Richard Dawkins.

Go and seek wisdom if you want the answers to these questions. I am merely a spark to light the fire towards real knowledge.
There was never a truth teller in all history who was not cursed by the ignorant
ooh i like her steve buscemi GIF

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I have not left the religion but it's no coincidence that the most religious nations also happen to be the most impoverished. Now I'm not saying we should abandon the Deen but we should be focused on developing infrastructure instead of building yet another mosque and arresting women for wearing pants.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I have not left the religion but it's no coincidence that the most religious nations also happen to be the most impoverished. Now I'm not saying we should abandon the Deen but we should be focused on developing infrastructure instead of building yet another mosque and arresting women for wearing pants.
Your argument would be valid if Islamic governments had never been successful. Yet, Islamic governments have been thriving and successful.

The argument sweeps under the rug all of the colonialism, intervention, sanctions, and war that have affected Muslim-majority countries.

Due to qabilism and alshabab, Somalia is where it is at this time; this would not have happened if we had stayed true to the deen.

You are correct that we should concentrate on infrastructure and but you are acting as though Somalia had not advanced over the past ten years. When I went to Hargeisa last year, I saw new roads popping up everywhere.Its clear to me somalis have priorities in more than 1 thing.

Most impoverished countries are also black , does that mean it might have to do with our colors too?

Trending